*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/505355-Another-fast-paced-week
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#505355 added May 1, 2007 at 10:22am
Restrictions: None
Another fast paced week...
Where did the week go? That's why I want to know! *Smirk* Last week seemed ot flash right by me.

I just want to give a shout out to my friend AlyM who went to spend a week in Amsterdam & Paris. She had a great time. Aly and I (plus our friend krix) went to Paris, France back in 1991, I believe! Oh my gosh, how the time flies! One of the things I remember about that trip is that we were so determined to see Jim Morrison's grave. We plotted our trip on the Paris subway, and were off. We left the hotel room, took the subway, got off an exit early and huffed and puffed our way to cemetary - where we arrived like 5 MINUTES late and they had closed the gates.

That really sucked. I think we pouted for a few, said "Hi" to Jim through the bars and left.

Anyway, Aly had such a great time in Paris. I would have loved to have gone with her, but with 2 kids and all, I fear I won't get back to Europe until my late 50's - maybe my late 40's when both Andrew & Joseph are more travel easy. Still, I can't wait to go back. I want to see Europe through their eyes.

Moving on...

Joseph got a second tooth! He's been a little fussy as of late, but that's understandable. Poor guy. The boys are doing good. Last night, Andrew was so helpful, helping me to wash baby bottles. Mind you, getting him to eat his dinner in an adventure in and of itself...but Andrew's a lot of fun right now.

Well, I caught DWTS last night. I think the final 3 are going to boil down to Laila Ali, Apollo, and Joey. We'll see. That's how I call it. I love watching that show and the dancing. Mind you, I think the results show sucks. It's an hour of torture with all the fill, but I did like that Joss Stone who sang last week. I'd buy her record. haha.

Any Joss Stone fans in the house?

Of course I caught my Sopranos and Tudors. In the Sopranos, Tony's gambling was getting out of hand.

In the Tudors, Henry began to show off his feelings for Anne Boleyn. Woolsey failed to convine a college of cardinals since the Pope escaped from Charles V. I really like this depiction of Anne - I wish the writers would expand on it. Also kind of wish the show would incorporate the story of Henry's sisters, Margaret and Mary better into the story. Then it really would be "The Tudors." If anything, I like the show for the most part, but it could be so much better.

So much for the TV...

Dodger baseball is back and Brent and I went to see a Dodger Game on Thursday night. It was Nomar Garciaparra bobblehead night. It was a good show. We had good tickets on the 3rd base side. It was nice to have just a date night. The dodgers lost though. Nomar choked. Go figure. His bobblehead night and he choked. Still, I love the whole ambience of going to the ballpark.

Anyone else here baseball fans? With my stories WOLF'S TORMENT and BERLIN at the publishers, I'm going to get caught up on a bunch of stuff and then go back to TWILIGHT and my baseball romance, CURVE BALL.

Update the novels:

As you know, I'm using IUniverse to publish WOLF'S TORMENT and BERLIN. Currently, they're working on a cover for WOLF'S TORMENT. On BERLIN, I got the copyedit back from them and make a few small changes. To my surprise, I got a note from the editor's board - asking me to send them a copy of the final as they are going to consider it for an Editor's Choice award. I'm very excited about that, but I won't know if it happens for another couple of weeks. Hey, I'm just excited that would consider it. With all this done, I now have to shift my focus from writing to marketing and I'm just not good at marketing. I'm going to need a lot of help in that department - especially with me finishing up TWILIGHT. Still, I know that marketing is a must. If anyone has any good marketing tips, please share because this is going to really be a first for me.

((hugs)) to all
Steph


© Copyright 2007 StephBee - GOT Survivor (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - GOT Survivor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/505355-Another-fast-paced-week