*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/503638-Real-life
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#503638 added April 23, 2007 at 9:14am
Restrictions: None
Real life
Well the end of last week wasn't very exciting. Haha - that's a real great way to start off a blog entry isn't it? Let's get that over with write now - I went to work, came home, played with the kids, watched Dodger games and put the kids to bed before going to bed myself - exhausted.

Not too exciting, huh? I suppose I can't complain. I lived my wild back in the day when I was young. I'll never forget my 22 birthday. It was 1990. I went to Berlin to visit my friends, Rhonda andTracey who were stationed there. Rhonda and I went to the Kurferstandandam (taking the public transportation which was all free since we had military ID cards and it was still considered an occupied city at the time) and we went bar hopping. We went into a bar, had a drink then went to the next bar. It was great. I was happy and tanked. I just don't do those things anymore... *Smile*

Back to 2007...

The whole family had the day off yesterday so Brent and I took the boys to see Thomas the Train in Fillmore, CA. It's about 20-25 mins from the house. Andrew LOVES Thomas. We had a nice time. Andrew and even Joseph enjoyed the train ride. We got a couple of souvenirs and Andrew bounced around in the bouncies. *Laugh*

April 2007.  The family visits Thomas


Joseph didn't fuss once. He travels real well for a baby. After Thomas we went to Black Angus for dinner. It was nice, but a little rushed since Joseph was always trying to grab things.

I have today off and after I take Andrew to school, I'll be working on an edit for Berlin which is due back to the publisher 1 MAY. It's gonna be a busy day!

Oh - remember all my dental woes? It was one tooth after another for a while. The dentist sent us a bill for $1700. for which we almost SHIT OUR PANTS. Thankfully, insurance FINALLY caught up with the dental bill and we have a $33.00 credit for which I'm thrilled about it, but that's it - I'm going to try to find a new dentist. While this guy is a great dentist - his bill practices have really soured me on going back to him.

Anyone watch the Sopranos? the Tudors? Last night I was in for a double treat. It was Episode #5 of the Tudors and Henry is really falling for Anne Boyeln - insisting to Woolsey that Woolsey get him a divorce. I fee sorry for Margaret and Charles. They're a firey couple. hehe. I like the actress who plays Margaret. I also felt sorry for little Henry Fitzroy who died of the "sweating sickness." He was so cute!

The Sopranos was great. Junior was bullying the inmates at the mental facility in his own "Junior-like" way and Tony took Pauley down to Miami just in case shit hit the fan. (and it almost did) The feds seem to be dancing precariously close to Tony. Pauley got on Tony's nerves with all his talking. Hell, he even got on my nerves, but I bet it's been all of Pauley's talking that's led them to the Feds closing in.


Hope everyone else had a good weekend.

© Copyright 2007 StephBee - GOT Survivor (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - GOT Survivor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/503638-Real-life