*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/505504-Boys
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Emotional · #1249825
This is a blog/journal of my crazy highschool life.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#505504 added May 1, 2007 at 9:45pm
Restrictions: None
Boys
         So boys! Oh boy oh boy. I am utterly confused on the subject. First of all I am almost 17 and I have no boyfriend. I have no idea why, others are always very surprised when I tell them this. So am I. At times I am inclined to think that I am just grotesquely hideous but I have recently discovered that this is not the case. Apparently boys want "to rail me hard". I havnt yet decided if this is such a good thing....Anyways I have also stopped to think that perhaps I dont have a very likeable personality but then why do I have so many friends- good friends of both sexes? I have no clue to be honest with you and so the remainder of this blog will not be a beautiful love story but a document of my previous hookups. Fun stuff.
         It was a dark and stormy night *que the lightning and thunder*. Just kidding. It was a pleasant afternoon and I had spent lunch that day hanging out with my friend Ashely and Cody. For some insane reason I had a mongo crush on Cody *shivers with disgust* and Ashely just happend to live within walking distance of Cody and so I had a brilliant idea.
         "I should come over today, like ride the bus home with you Ash."
         "I dont know I didnt ask my mom.."
         "Come on, my mom said yes and the woman hadrly even lets me do anything without like background checking everyone involved first!"
         "Ya, okay. Alright I will meet you by the coffee shop right after the bell rings,"
         "And so I went off to my 8th period French class skipping to the sound of my own opptimism, a rare occurence that year. Promptly at 3:01 (because any highschool student knows that the school clocks delibritly had an extra minute to the end of the day just to torture us students staring at the second hand) I ran from class and caught up with Ashely and Cody.
         Let me paint you a picture of the kind of guy Cody is so that this story makes sense. He is the kind of guy who hates relationships and looves the female body. He is not bashful about the latter and so he is more than happy to kiss, touch, grab, smack or lick a girl in public.
         I was a very shy girl at the time; shy and niave and totally head over heels for this womanizer. He had tried to kiss me once before during school but I just wouldnt allow that, I didnt even know what to do and was not about to learn in the middle of a crowed highschool hallway but as I boarded that bus with Cody putting his hands and arms all over my body I still didnt think we would kiss.

© Copyright 2007 Evangaline (UN: flying_solo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Evangaline has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/505504-Boys