*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/506259-Chapter-I-What-is-a-Spell
Rated: 13+ · Book · Occult · #1248309
A book of white black and grey magic
#506259 added May 4, 2007 at 11:27pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter I What is a Spell
All practitioners of magic, both High and Black magic, must know this fundamental definition: a spell, simply put, is a ritual that enhances the natural flow of chemicals in the brain. this in turn enhances the natural psychic or magic in everyone. And the spell itself, the abracadabra incantaions and prayers, are direct foci to which the spell is tuned. Realize that magic is not a science but THE science. It deals with consiously changing the chemical patterns in your brain and then directing those changes to the desired effect.
For example, let us say that I fell in love with a woman but she does not return my feelings. The spell I cast would enhance the electrochemical charges in my concsious mind and in essence telepathicly instill subtle messages into the enviroment and/or the woman. To put it into the simpleest terms I can, the whole ordeal is one grand spanking mindf***.
In order to be able to concsiously change your mind's electrochemical charges you must find yourself in a relaxed state. Stress doesn't help any spell. Like most New-Agers will tell you, find a quite place and put on some relaxing music. Then clear your mind of the day. Afterwards you will be ready to cast.
© Copyright 2007 Leather Apron Jack Hebron (UN: thrax17 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Leather Apron Jack Hebron has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/506259-Chapter-I-What-is-a-Spell