*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/506261-Chapter-II-High-Magic-vs-Black-Magic
Rated: 13+ · Book · Occult · #1248309
A book of white black and grey magic
#506261 added June 30, 2007 at 12:57am
Restrictions: None
Chapter II High Magic vs. Black Magic
Every satanic, and luciferian magus that reads this book will want to go directly to being the biggest badass on the block with black magic. I'm here to explain that there is essentialy no difference between High and Black magic. These are simply labels given to magic by ignorant people to tell the world what they considered "evil".
Magic is like fire in many ways. play with it and not know what your doing will get you burnt. And like fire, magic has no emotion. It doesn't feel love, hate, pleasure, or pain. It simply does what its told to do. Magic feels no remorse or pleasure if it kills a person, and it feels no joy or happiness if it gives life. The magus will supply the joy or remorse and use that as a sort of secondary battery to charge up his energies.
Because magic feels no emotion, it cannot reproduce any but the simplest emotions, love and hate. But often times, because magic has no conciousness either, these emotions will be taken to the extreme. To give a figurative example, let us say that there is a line before us. to the extreme left is hatred and to the extreme right is love. Every human experiances variances over this entire scale but none save the magus can push themselves or be pushed to said extremes. However everyone at somepoint in their lives will fly into a blind rage over something and likewise everyone will experiance overwhelming desire of someone/thing. This is as close to the farthest point on the scale as any normal person can and will get.
Now, as I said before, essentialy there is absolutly no difference in white and black magic. What defines a given spell or ritual as "black magic" is the intent in which is is performed. If, say, you should see a person being robbed and beaten, and you use what would be conventialy defined as black magic to ensure justice to said victim, then it would be considered white magic. On the other hand, if you were to cast a black magic spell on someone for revenge or for the fun of it, THEN it is black magic. That being said it is the same with white magic. the point that I am trying to get across is that if you use your power to benefit your feelings then it is black but if you use it to help yourself or others then it is white.
© Copyright 2007 Leather Apron Jack Hebron (UN: thrax17 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Leather Apron Jack Hebron has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/506261-Chapter-II-High-Magic-vs-Black-Magic