*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/506403-Lets-Start-At-The-Very-Beginning
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1257565
The blog of the irreverent and irrelevant. Come in and join the madness.
#506403 added May 5, 2007 at 6:51pm
Restrictions: None
Let's Start At The Very Beginning.
Well, I've heard it is a good place to start.

So, over to my biographer for this opening anouncement,

Greetings,
This is the blog of Anthony Lund, an author from a small village in Durham, England. He is currently preparing to take the world by storm with his Retold Series of comedy retellings of some classic stories, The Grim Reaper Series, and a number of other works. Details of Anthony's works in progress are available through his website at www.anthonylund.co.uk.
Alternatively, take a look at his latest project at www.talesfromthebackside.co.uk. Here you will find a slowly expanding collection of alternate views of history. culture, places and people. The Tales From The Back Side website also offers the chance for you to request your own tale, and details on the Retold Series.
That is all from me at the moment,
Good evening to you all.

Well there you have it folks, the first little bits of information have filtered through. Now after reading that, i'm off to see what those websites of mine are all about. I'm sure I should know about these things.

Ciao for now.

© Copyright 2007 AnthonyLund (UN: ashkent7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AnthonyLund has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/506403-Lets-Start-At-The-Very-Beginning