*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/506681-Blogs-for-Blogs-sake
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1257565
The blog of the irreverent and irrelevant. Come in and join the madness.
#506681 added May 7, 2007 at 7:44am
Restrictions: None
Blogs for Blog's sake.
The one problem with blogs is that too many people don't update them very often. Although this is not a problem if you blog is full of how many times you have walked your dog, or which toe you pulled fluff out of today, then no one is going to die if they have to wait a little longer than usual.
Famous bloggers however, those who have millions of followers and worshippers, can be the founding fathers of frustration when they fail to blog for weeks on end. The fans want to know what is happening.
Well i'm currently worshiped by two people, which is enough reason for me to update my blog.
Well today's big announcement is that the second book in the Retold Series is now here - the first chapter of Bram Stoker's Dracula Retold is available to read.
In the next couple of days, i will also be adding the stories of The Titanic and Bonnie and Clyde to www.talesfromthebackside.co.uk
And finally for now, don't forget to check out the interactive stories An Imp's Odyssey, The Family and Grim Reaping and try your hand at a chapter.

Until the blog comes round again - ciao for now.

Anthony.

© Copyright 2007 AnthonyLund (UN: ashkent7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AnthonyLund has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/506681-Blogs-for-Blogs-sake