*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/506881-My-busy-time
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1242039
A look at who Daizy is. My very first blog/journal.
#506881 added May 8, 2007 at 7:41am
Restrictions: None
My busy time
My busy time of the year is upon me. We have started getting things ready for our summer season here at the Nazarene Camp and Conference Center: Opening public restroom buildings and showers, starting to mow all the grassed areas, opening cottages and cabins, turning on water to buidlings not used during the winter and in the RV camping area, general spring cleaning, opening and setting the pews in our worship building(we call it The Tabernacle) and then on through the many summer activities.

Being the housekeeping supervisor, I am involved in most of the getting ready and cleaning. The only things I don't have a hand in are, mowing and turning on the water. So, I won't have as much WDC time. My reviewing will suffer. I don't think I'll have much writing time either. But, I'll do the most I can. I don't want to lose touch with my friends and life here.

This Camp is owned by the Michigan District Church of the Nazarene. Our main goals are to provide a place for 1. kids and teens to come to for a summer camp with a safe Christian environment; where they can invite God into their lives and/or grow closer to Him. 2. Provide a safe Christian environment for families to come for a camping experience. 3. Provide a safe Christian environment for those who want retreat type experiences or family reunions. 4. Provide a safe Christian environment for those residents who live here year round.

Well, I didn't really intend for this to turn into a 'spot announcement' extolling the wonders of my place of employment and where I live. But it is my life, so I guess it tells a little more of who I am and what I do.

© Copyright 2007 Daizy May (UN: daizy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Daizy May has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/506881-My-busy-time