*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/508025-Fallen-Angels-and-Creatures-Of-The-Night
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1257565
The blog of the irreverent and irrelevant. Come in and join the madness.
#508025 added May 13, 2007 at 6:47am
Restrictions: None
Fallen Angels and Creatures Of The Night
Another day dawns, another blog entry emerges from the primordial soup, shakes a couple of croutons from its feet and stomps off looking for exposure.

Hubble bubble, toil and trouble... My mind was lost in a pile of rubble.

Thankfully, i only need to communicate with it every so often. We have a good relationship...it sends me post it notes telling me what to do next, i do it. It's better this way, it stops us arguing .

Anyway, enough of this unworldly twaddle. There's bigger things to be discussed.

So what's upcoming? Well here's the rundown...

Chapter 4 of "The Last Magician" is up now. I did warn it was short, but it is one of those necessary chapters that has to be done.

Chapter 4 of "Bram Stoker's Dracula Retold" will be on the site tomorrow.

The next chapter of "A Christmas Carol Retold" will appear in the next few days.

And finally, a new poem called "The Fallen" is up on the site now, and a new co-writtten novel based on it is in its early stages. If you get a chance to take a look and watch out for more information on the novel "Angelo" soon.

Well that's it for now, there's writing to be done.

Until later,

Anthony


© Copyright 2007 AnthonyLund (UN: ashkent7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AnthonyLund has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/508025-Fallen-Angels-and-Creatures-Of-The-Night