*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/509356-The-Boogeyman-Cometh-and-so-does-the-blog
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1257565
The blog of the irreverent and irrelevant. Come in and join the madness.
#509356 added May 18, 2007 at 11:05am
Restrictions: None
The Boogeyman Cometh and so does the blog.
Hmm, so much for best laid plans. I say something is going to happen, and something entirely different comes rattling down the track and knocks you into the middle of next week.

So what's happened. Well, to be honest, i don't know. But i'm sure i'll find out soon.

"The Boogeyman Cometh" and "The Phantom" are the latest poem in a collection called "Children of Dark Descent." Far too many quotation marks in that sentence, and more to come. "The Boogeyman Cometh" is a brand new poem based on one of the original evils, and "The Phantom" was actually written almost a year ago but seemed to fit with this collection. It is not as dark as the others, but I still consider the character of the Phantom of the Opera to be a child of darkness.

From this collection, I now have a number of novel ideas which i'll post details of on www.anthonylund.co.uk as they come. One story that i am curently co writing is based on "The Fallen"; an epic tale that picks up the story of Angelo, a fallen angel on Earth, as he attempts to stop the rise of the Black Angels who plan to eclipse the world.

In other news, new chapters of "The Last Magician", "A Christmas Carol Retold", "Bram Stoker's Dracula Retold" will be posted later today.

Well, that's it for now.

Anthony

© Copyright 2007 AnthonyLund (UN: ashkent7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AnthonyLund has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/509356-The-Boogeyman-Cometh-and-so-does-the-blog