*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/508993-Back-To-School
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1030039
This will show our fight with Fibromyalgia, so others can learn that it's real.
#508993 added July 5, 2007 at 10:31pm
Restrictions: None
Back To School
         Well, that's true this time. *Smile*It was studying for a test on the operations of insurance companies that kept me from making entries on recent days. I started last Friday night, and used all waking hours that night, Saturday, and Sunday except for church, and Monday night. I read the last 7 pages Tuesday morning at church right before taking the 3 hour test. There will be another test for me in late fall if I stay on schedule. I'm shooting for two insurance industry certifications. This first one Fellow, Life Management Institute (FLMI), has nine more courses. The second one, Associate, Reinsurance Administration (ARA), will follow when I take only 3 additional courses.
         So, yes, I'm back in school. *Bigsmile*. But, that doesn't stop the Fibro. I have to take a Neproxen for pain before the test. And yesterday and today were back to the painful normal I have grown to expect. The legs hurt like mad all day. And when I get up from here, they will still be burting. Sheesh. But, the Fibro is something Kenzie and I have both learned to live with. And it's not going to stop my educational goals, anymore than it's stopped anything else in my life to this point. Especially since Kenzie and I make such a good team in fighting the Fibro. See you all next time!

© Copyright 2007 Incurable Romantic (UN: jwilliamson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Incurable Romantic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/508993-Back-To-School