*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/507810-A-Normal-Day-Only-for-one-of-us
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1030039
This will show our fight with Fibromyalgia, so others can learn that it's real.
#507810 added May 12, 2007 at 12:15am
Restrictions: None
A Normal Day? Only for one of us
         And this one was my turn. My day was actually back to its most common combination of symptoms today. And for once that was welcome.
         I did OK early on, not even having knee pains. Had an occasional one-shot pain in an arm or a leg once in a while, but not much, if any more than that. By late afternoon, I just began to feel the old pain in the legs, and my first thought was to be thankful it had waited once again and not bugged me all day. And they're still at it right now, as I write this. I took my Nortriptylene about 10 minutes ago so it should kick in shortly.
         Kenzie's day, however, has been anything but normal. I'll let her tell the details in her blog; she can say it much better than I, especially with as unusual as this day started out for her. Suffice to say that her stomach has been at it again, but this time she found it out in a different way. Thankfully, it's backed off for the moment. Hopfully, it will leave her alone for a while.

© Copyright 2007 Incurable Romantic (UN: jwilliamson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Incurable Romantic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/507810-A-Normal-Day-Only-for-one-of-us