*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/509509-Chapter-One-They-said-Make-this-your-new-home
Rated: 18+ · Book · Sci-fi · #1264210
A Bisexual Telekinetic/Mindreader setting off events that changes our world.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#509509 added May 26, 2007 at 10:06pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter One: They said Make this your new home
Another day, another peso.

At least that's what I have come to realize.  I can hear the subway passing through and the light laughter of my cousin in the other room.  He wasn't alone, he had Veronica and Alejandro in there with him, no doubt they had another night of partying.  I tell myself to sleep, but when I open my eyes to see if the sun was out I was met up with the stare of a young five star general.

I groaned slightly.  I got up to realize that I had nothing on me, if I would have known visitors were arriving I would have put on at least a good pair of boxer briefs.  I had to admit, the General was looking at my package, but his partner in crime and known associate coughed to interrupt the noticeable respect and admiration.

I grabbed a cigarette and reached for some shorts, he began his first line of questioning.

"You went out last night?"

I just looked at him and lit my cigarette, I loved playing this cat and mouse game with him.  I knew it got on his nerves and this what made him such a prick to begin with.

"Two more incidents with you involved in them."

He threw some cheap web prints from a camera that was part of a closed circuit security grid in the Main Plaza of the City.

"I thought I told you to keep yourself low key, Gonzales," he grabbed the prints and started to tear them apart, putting the pieces in his front pocket.  "Now you have gone overboard."

I looked at him, giving him my shittiest smile, "Give me back my crew and let me return to the Imperial States."

"You know as much as I want you to the Commonwealth will not let you."

"Fuck the Commonwealth-"

I could see the FBI agent reaching for his gun, the General held out his hand.  "You have no jurisdiction, you're an observer here."

I could see that the FBI agent had his buddy along with him.  Four people in this small room.  Great, either I'm losing my touch or the pills I took last night really fucked me up.  Now that I remember, were is Sara?

"Be as it may," he continued on, I wasn't paying attention.

I grabbed my cellphone to see if she had at least left me a text or voicemail.  None.  This asshole was really beginning to piss me off.  Everything was, last night was the inauguration of Mexico becoming the fourth Commonwealth of the Imperial States of America.  For those of you that have been under a rock or getting off that Meth string let me fill you in on a couple of events.

Five months ago there was massive attack, if you don't know when or where then I'm sorry, you a dumb fuck to begin with, at least 3 junkies across the crack house know about that and I'm sure as hell not going to be an asshole and recount that event, it would be heartless of me even writing it down.  But after it was all said and done we were left with nothing.  The Govenors of each state declared temporary powers, making it ok and self sustained.  But people were beginning to panic, there was no official leadership, all of the Governors started to disagree on everything. The temporary government, you know, the one that is always hidden away in an events like the one that happened last time should occur neve showed up and pretty soon we were on the brink of another civil war.  So here comes King William, with all his charm and what have you.  The Americans fall in love with him, even wanted him to stay here in the States.  So, New York, being as classy as you can imagine, decides to give William an ofificaly title.  King of New York.  They keep him on board for a couple of weeks, the Governors turn to him and ask him for advice and that's how it all started.  A national vote and the Crown is once again ratified in the back then United States of America.

I looked up, damn this asshole was still speaking, he needs to get out of my house quick.

"So, with that said, the Imperial States of America is requesting for your services again."

The General gets an official looking document with all the markings and signatures of the Crown.

"Why would the King want me?  He knows the last deal we made almost cost him to be exiled out of his birth place."

"Be as it may, you have British blood in you," why does he always have to bring that up?  "As a son of the United Kingdom the King could not ask for a better representative in the new Governship of the CommonWealth of Mexico."

"Does he know of my past."

Here comes this little prissy assistant of his with his damn sidekick, modified to government issue of course.  "Two counts of terrorist activity in the County of Harris, possession and distribution of Cocaine-"

"That was dropped-"

he continued "- indecent exposure."

He closed his sidekick, he didn't hide the fact that he had a smirk on his face.  If i could just get that sidekick and stick it up that mouth of his it would make my day.

"Well, I guess that answers it."

The General sighed, "Do you really need him?"

By him he meant my uncle, D.  I looked at the General with loss of words.

"I can't gurantee you anything, but you remember the last time we freed him."

I almost broke down in tears in front of them, but I dare not give them the satisfaction of my agony.

"Yeah," I started to walk them out of my room and my house.

"Please let us know." 

The assistant opened the door for the General.  I just nodded my head in agreement.

They left, leaving behind the memory of a past I can no longer escape.

Veronica came running down the stairs, naked, I could see her nipples were filled with saliva and maybe cum, but I wasn't going to study it.

"Who was it?"  I could tell that she was still high from the supply Eric, my cousin, got last night.

"No one important."

"Oh, ok!"

She ran back upstairs.  I could hear them laugh again at something.

"You know what homie," I looked up.  Tears started to fill my eyes, I know he wasn't sitting in the living room coach but there he was bright as the sun shining on him smiling and reaching into his pocket to give me a pain killer so that I can be eased, "it doesn't have to be this way."

I nodded my head.  I didn't answer back, they always said that if you talk to yourself your bound for a world of trouble.

"It's, ok.  I know you don't want to say anything," he laughed, giving me reassurance that I could trust him.  I sat right next to him.  I could smell him.  He smelled of some body spray he always put on and cigarettes.  Afte a couple of minutes the smell settled me down.

I began to talk.
© Copyright 2007 G Martinez (UN: wanderer713 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G Martinez has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/509509-Chapter-One-They-said-Make-this-your-new-home