*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/509730-59-and-hazy
by fyn
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1216945
For meandering thoughts, and mindful walks...
#509730 added May 20, 2007 at 10:01am
Restrictions: None
59 and hazy
Dates....marvelous things...never in my life did i ever think I'd be having virtual dates with females..lol...thanks Mark ! *grin*

Thus far i've had an emailing/reviewing one with SouthernDiva and then phone ones with darkin and Lexi

Darkin is a love and we had a wonderfully crazy, doofy, full of laughter conversation!
The second part of her date will come later as i've been able to arrange a fun afternoon for her and her kids to happen later this summer!!! Too cool for words!

Lexi and I seem to have discovered we are so very similar in a lot of ways...our lives have almost intersected a number of times as well as our having incredibly similar pasts. In fact we even joked about some less than joyful characters in our pasts that should have had the same names!!!!!

She's been at work when we've talked and thus our dates were 'datus interruptus'. Added to the mix was my other half chiming in. Thus we (all three of us) shared a date...sort of....hmmmmm menage-a-date.....We told him he's had one of those 'male fanatsies' come true. Oh dear, did we laugh! Ken keeps telling me that i have a curfew. He's off to a Tiger's game today and his final words as he left were to 'behave myself today on any dates...and to not do anything he wouldn't do.' Hmmmm well, that leaves me lots of play room...*giggling*

I still need to actually have two others, but soon, I expect that we shall connect. We are trying but our lives are all so crazy.






© Copyright 2007 fyn (UN: fyndorian at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
fyn has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/509730-59-and-hazy