*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/511157-Bawl-Movements-and-Other-Subjects
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#511157 added May 26, 2007 at 1:42pm
Restrictions: None
Bawl Movements and Other Subjects
10 ‘Azamat 164 B.E. – Saturday, May 26, 2007

I don’t understand the fascination for bawl movements. Of course, my mother has had diarrhea (I spelled it without the help of the spell checker) for the past few weeks (it seems like years). I think the meds her doctor gave her are beginning to work. It’s not as runny as earlier in the month. Anyway, there is a gal that comes in three days a week to give Mom a bath (not the days that she is needed).

Mom is getting a bit pissed at having someone come in three days a week to give her a bath. My issues with this woman have nothing to do with baths. My issues have to do with her criticism; obviously, she has never cared for someone who has diarrhea. I’m doing my best (I think), but all the gal does is criticize my housekeeping. You’d think that keeping an immaculate house is more important than taking care of an 86 year-old woman.

OK, I’m bitching. I have a right to bitch. I’m considering very seriously of becoming one (a bitch that is). I’m 60 years-old and I have every right to be a bitch if I want to. There are of course disadvantages of being a bitch, but there are advantages as well. In fact, I strongly suspect that a bitch attitude has survival advantage, if it didn’t there wouldn’t be so many in the world.

I’m tired of strangers traipsing (I’m repeating myself here) through my house criticizing about the way my house looks and what I do for a living. Actually there are a lot of things I’m damn tired of. I’m tired of worrying. I’m tired of looking at the negative. I’m just plain tire (but I think that has something to do with sleeping on the love seat instead of the couch or my bed.

It’s beyond me why people call those short little couches love seats. Let’s face it, they are too short to sleep on comfortably, much less have sex on. I mean somebody’s legs are going to stick off somewhere. That particular piece of furniture can’t be good for either person’s back. Well, I seem to have progressed beyond bawl movements in this entry. I wanted to expand my writing this year, but I don’t think this is exactly what I envisioned. Maybe it’s the stress I’ve been under lately or maybe it’s just that … that what (my train of thought got derailed).

I’ve only about two or three loads of laundry to do today (I hope). I’m going to have to was the cloths that have been sitting in baskets since before Mom went into the hospital. Then I have to check my room. I haven’t been in my bedroom for anything other then cleaning cat litter (seem to be back to bawl movements again). I changed cat litter from clay to the scoopable kind. I don’t like the clay cat litter and I’ve decided it’s worth paying more for the scoopable.

I think I’ve just about written my pissed off bitch attitude out. This attitude does me no good unless there is someone to focus it on and the person or people I’d like to aim it at won’t be here until probably Tuesday or Wednesday. Therefore, keeping it going all weekend would be difficult, if not impossible.

© Copyright 2007 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/511157-Bawl-Movements-and-Other-Subjects