*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/511853-Duplicity
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1219658
Another plate full of the meat and vegetables of my life.
#511853 added April 18, 2014 at 5:44am
Restrictions: None
Duplicity
When son and new wife returned recently they brought with them a DVD and a huge album of photographs of their wedding. I don’t suppose there are many parents of the groom who can say they aren’t on any of their son’s wedding photos – what a claim to fame. *Rolleyes*

Many of the photographs are very intricate and cleverly edited. I thought you might like to see a few photos of the event, so yesterday I scanned some into my pictures, then copied them to my WDC folder.

I love messing about with photo and graphic programs and hope one day to have enough free time to tackle all the challenges. Yeah right, when I’m about 295 I guess. I got to thinking it would be good if life had a copy or duplicate tool as well. Then the other Scarlett could do all the housework and deal with the crap while this one got on with the more pleasant things and enjoyed herself.

But why stop there? It’s possible to duplicate an image or design many times. There could be a Scarlett to do all the work, another to reside in La La Land and keep the parents happy and a different one to sit and write, paint and mess about with graphics programs.

Then there’d have to be one to sit on hubby’s knee all day and never go anywhere without him or talk to anyone else. That might keep him off my back. Unbeknown to him, there’d also be a Scarlett out there having a great time socially and flirting with very wealthy, hunky toy boys, but please keep that information to yourself. .

Another one could be deep frozen, to be thawed when scientists have conquered mortality and the aging process. Yet another could demand a sex change and see what life is really like for the male of the species. The possibilities are endless. Then this one, the REAL Scarlett could pack a bag, then set off travelling the world and meeting lots of wonderful friends.

What do you mean one Scarlett is more than enough for this world to cope with? *Pthb*. Anyway, here’s the photographs. Click on the one below to see the rest.



© Copyright 2014 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/511853-Duplicity