*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/513599-Battery-Betty-has-a-Bra
by Wren
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1096245
Just play: don't look at your hands!
#513599 added June 6, 2007 at 11:50pm
Restrictions: None
Battery Betty has a Bra
Bill officially named our Hybrid, which I call "High Bird," Battery Betty. I suppose it must be in honor of my mother, Betty, who was very frugal, leaving us with money to buy a new car. I can't say much for the name, however. In the past, it has taken him a while to come up with the right name. "Whitey Ford" was "Mikey" for a long time before the perfect name came to him.

If you ever buy a Prius and want something to protect it from scratching and chipping due to highway rocks and assorted bugs, be sure to have the dealer install it. I'm sure whatever they charge would be worth it.

Bill's old breadbox shaped Previa, "Vanna White," wore a bra, brand name "Le Bra." The dealer refers to this as a "mask," but the box says Le Bra.

I guess it all depends on whether you see headlights as eyes or boobs. Hmmm. A light-up bosom. I'm sure I've seen dresses on celebrities that all but do that. *Laugh*

© Copyright 2007 Wren (UN: oldcactuswren at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wren has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/513599-Battery-Betty-has-a-Bra