*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/515119-Preparing-Dinner
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1257056
what/where/ is wonderland? here it is...
#515119 added June 13, 2007 at 11:59pm
Restrictions: None
Preparing Dinner
I know you hate to cook...because you dunno how to cook and where to get started. But I'm evil you know that's why I always force you to prepare dinner with me. Another  reason that I always ask you to prepare dinner is that I want you to learn. The last but not least is that I like watching you doing some stupid action and I won't stop laughing. You always bright up my dinner time.

You say you hate cooking because you think the steps are complicated and actually it was the first time I heard people saying cooking is complicated and involving many steps. Frankly, just some simple theories and some steps are needed to remember and that's all.

No matter what I still enjoying watching you doing nothing and just stand there and watch me cook. Moreover, it is real funny when you give lame excuses like you injured your foot or you suffer from stomachache and don't feel like having dinner...and I won't believe whatever you tell. So, no matter what happened, when I'm preparing dinner you must be with me...*smirk*


© Copyright 2007 The Alchemist (UN: mellow at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Alchemist has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/515119-Preparing-Dinner