*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/515121-Wonderland
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1257056
what/where/ is wonderland? here it is...
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#515121 added June 14, 2007 at 12:11am
Restrictions: None
Wonderland
Life is actually a wonderland. You never know what will happen next and what you have planned might change in no time. Sometimes, you'll think that life is beautiful, wonderful but sometimes you'll think that life is empty and it is nothing after all. It is all because life is like wonderland. A place for people like us, wanderers, to explore it and to accept what it has to take to continue with the next exploration. We are just like the prince in the fairytale 'Sleeping Beauty' which need to get pass the poison ivy and finally reach the princess. Most of the fairytale have happy ending and so will our life. Though some are with sad ending, it might happen in our life too. It is all because our life is wonderland and we'll never know what is at the end of that place and what will come next...what we have to do is cope with whatever that comes up...

© Copyright 2007 The Alchemist (UN: mellow at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Alchemist has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/515121-Wonderland