*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS

Member Blogs

Offsite Blogs

Writing Links

More Links
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/516302-Wednesday---early-afternoon
by Kenzie
Rated: ASR · Book · Writing · #1160028
Fibro fog, pain, writing sandwiched in between. Quotes. Sermon notes. Encouragement.
#516302 added June 20, 2007 at 2:01pm
Restrictions: None
Wednesday - early afternoon
I know, I know. I still haven't posted my sermon notes from Sunday. I will. (Although the longer I wait, the better the chance that I won't be able to read my own handwriting. *Smile*)

I was at the church for a few hours this morning. I'm not sure I accomplished all that much. *Smile* I did meet with the pastor and with Susan. Susan is the leader of our small group. She's also active in outreach ministries. She and I are going to help with the ArkALMIGHTY ministry in our church.

We're meeting at the church again tomorrow at noon for a conference call about this program. With the movie Evan Almighty coming out on Friday, we really want to tell our members - SOON - about this ministry.

We have a cool (big) banner to put outside that just says, "Help is here." It has a picture of the ark and gives the web site, www.ArkALMIGHTY.com on it.

We have some great bulletin insert pages, t-shirts for the pastor and Susan and I to wear as we introduce this. And a video clip to show. But we need to make sure we understand everything before the questions start. We also need to provide forms to fill out for those who do not access the Internet.

Lots to think about. Lots to do.

But, just like yesterday, I'm tired. I really have to take a nap before I think about all of this.

Grrr.

© Copyright 2007 Kenzie (UN: kenzie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kenzie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/516302-Wednesday---early-afternoon