*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/517372-Friday-Night-Hit-Both-of-Us
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1030039
This will show our fight with Fibromyalgia, so others can learn that it's real.
#517372 added June 25, 2007 at 10:21pm
Restrictions: None
Friday Night Hit Both of Us
         Kenzie , in her blog entry for Sunday, 6/24/07 at 1:36 AM, commented on the fact that it looks like taking the three flights of stairs from the movie theater to the parking garage Friday night set off one of the worst bouts of Fibro she's had since being here.
         I did those same stairs. For the exercise, yes, but also to be ready to help in case one of her knees gave out on her, or something else made it too difficult for her to finish those stairs. I did it out of love, and I'd do it again. But we both paid for doing the stairs.
         My end? By the time I went to bed Friday night my legs were already killing me. They didn't wait till the next morning. But what I DID expect also came true - that next morning was even worse. Like Kenzie, my symptoms multiplied overnight. Saturday I had my legs, my knees, my ankles, my back and my elbows all yelling and screaming at once. It hurt to walk, but even getting off my feet was no help. All those areas kept throbbing, or simply refused to back off their constant pain.
         Sunday was a LITTLE better for me, thankfully, and improvement continued today, though I'm not through with recovering. Still, I'm a world ahead of Kenzie in recovering. She slept in her recliner in the living room last night because the angle of the recliner tends to take some of the pain away from her back. And everything still hurts her tonight. Hopefully it will back off soon. Obviously we'll both find out if anything has changed in the morning.

© Copyright 2007 Incurable Romantic (UN: jwilliamson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Incurable Romantic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/517372-Friday-Night-Hit-Both-of-Us