*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/518403-Fatigue-or-Allergy-or-Both
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1030039
This will show our fight with Fibromyalgia, so others can learn that it's real.
#518403 added July 1, 2007 at 7:01pm
Restrictions: None
Fatigue, or Allergy, or Both?
         Both yesterday and today, I've ended up taking a nap. Saturday's was longer than the one this afternon, but both were something of a surprise.
         The thing is, I can't really tell wheher it was fatigue from the fibro, or a result of my allergies that brought them on.
         I say that because my former ear, nose and throat specialist (now retired), said that the fact that my energy disappears when I spend a fair amount of time in the sunlight is part of my allergy situation.
         Yesterday, it was cutting the grass. And that time in the sun was longer than this afternoon, when I took the cat out for a half hour walk. So that made sense to me that yesterday's nap would be the longer of the two. Problem is, that doesn't help me figure out which reason was behind the naps. It has me LEANING toward the allergy reason, since each enounter was immediately after being in the sun, and since I don't run into the same problem when I'm at work and indoors all day, but there's nothing definitive. And it could have been a combination. At this point, there just isn't enough evidence on either side to know for sure. Actually, it would be nice to knw which one, for future predictability, but the bottom line is the same in either case - I still have to deal with the need for the nap. Thankfully, to this point, it's always coming on the weekends, not the weekdays. Praise the Lord for that! *Smile*

© Copyright 2007 Incurable Romantic (UN: jwilliamson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Incurable Romantic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/518403-Fatigue-or-Allergy-or-Both