*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/519247-Chp-2Fighting-Over-Her
Rated: E · Book · Romance/Love · #1286369
Ace is a normal teen, except for the fact she's part vampire and angel!
#519247 added July 6, 2007 at 12:59pm
Restrictions: None
Chp. 2:Fighting Over Her
The next morning, in the kitchen, “What did you do to her?” asked Zac, punching Austin in the face. “I didn’t do anything I-,” said Austin interrupted by Zac. “Your right you didn’t do anything, she could die,” said Zac. “You think I don’t know that, that if I got there 5 minutes earlier she could have lived. It’s not my fault, It’s not Keith’s fault, and It’s not Ace’s, listen, I hate you and you hate me okay! But you know I’m right,” said Austin. “I know, but when I heard she was in the hospital and you had something to do with it, I was furious!” said Zac. “You love her, you love Ace,” said Austin. “What? Are you crazy?” “No I’m not you love her.” “Who do you love?” asked Ace walking into the room. “Thank God,” said Zac pushing Austin out of the way. Zac picked her up and spun her around. “Hands off the girl,” said Keith, walking in. “What?” asked Zac. “Guys, Keith is my boyfriend,” said Ace. Austin and Zac’s jaws fell to the floor. “Well, say something,” said Ace. “Well, I have classes so I’ll see you later, okay,” said Keith, he kissed Ace’s forehead and left. “If we’re just going to stand here, I’m going to go to my classes too,” said Ace. The guy’s jaws were still on the floor. “See you guys later,” called Ace, leaving the room.
“She has a boyfriend,” said Zac. “Oh is Williams jealous of my ,not as perfect as me, cousin,” said Austin. “No, and he’s not your cousin, he’s cool unlike you,” said Zac. “He is my cousin off my mom’s side, I hate him,” said Austin. “Really well I hate you.” “What?” “You heard me, I hate you, you two faced baboon,” said Zac. Austin got closer. “What did you call me?” asked Austin, who was now right in Zac’s face. “What are you deaf, princess?” asked Zac. “You asked for it, Williams,” said Austin. He punched Zac in the nose. Zac quickly recovered and punched Austin in the jaw. The two got in a huge fight, throwing punches and kicks. After awhile Keith walked in getting in the middle of the two. “What is this all about?” asked Keith. “Why don’t you ask Zac he’s the one that loves her,” said Austin. “You love her too,” said Zac. “Okay, you both love this girl. Who is it?” asked Keith. “Ace,” said Austin, Keith punched him in the face. Zac started laughing so Keith punched him. All three got into a huge fight.
About a half hour later Ashley walked in. “Oh my God, guys stop it,” yelled Ace. She pulled them off of each other. “What are you guys doing?” asked Ace. “They’re trying to take you from me,” said Keith. “That’s what this is all about, your fighting because they like me,” said Ace. “Ace, It may not make sense to you, but I care about you. I can’t stand for anyone to take you away from me,” said Keith. “Oh Lord,” said Austin. “What? I love her and at least I got her which is more than I can say for you,” said Keith. “You love her, but does she love you or is it just a game,” said Austin walking away. “What is he talking about? Ace,” asked Keith. “I don’t know.” Zac just stood back not saying a word. “Do you love me or not?” “I do,” said Ace unsure of her answer. “Good.” Keith wrapped his arm around her shoulder.
© Copyright 2007 black_winged_angel (UN: badattitude94 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
black_winged_angel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/519247-Chp-2Fighting-Over-Her