*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/519404
Rated: E · Book · Romance/Love · #1286369
Ace is a normal teen, except for the fact she's part vampire and angel!
#519404 added July 6, 2007 at 1:00pm
Restrictions: None
Chp. 4:Just Hold Me
“So it’s true, it’s just a game I should have known, I saw the way you looked at him,” said Keith. “Keith it’s not what it looks like, we were swimming and I didn’t realize I had a white shirt on. So he gave me his shirt and I came in to tell him thanks. He was sleeping so I kissed him on the forehead,” said Ace. “That’s your story?” asked Keith. “Yeah, I guess.” She paused and saw Keith turn his head like he wanted to believe her but couldn’t. “I know it looks bad, but really it was innocent I swear.” “Innocent, kissing another man is innocent now, well where have I been,” yelled Keith. “It was a peck on the forehead!” screamed Ace. “No, not that, at the lake. I saw the kiss,” said Keith turning his head again. “You were stalking me.” “No, I wanted to see if it was true I saw the way you looked at me than I saw the way you looked at him.” He started to walk away, but stopped in the doorway. “I love you, but it’s over. You deserve better, and so do I,” said Keith. Ace stood in surprise and after he left she broke down into tears.
Austin woke up to find Ace on her knees crying. “What? Ace, Ace, what’s wrong?” asked Austin. “Nothing just hold me,” said Ace crying. For about 30 minutes Ace just laid in Austin’s arms. She knew he cared about her, but she couldn’t picture herself with him. “So why do you always where that necklace?” asked Austin. “I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you,” said Ace. “Oh really last time we fought, I kicked your butt so I doubt you could kill me,” said Austin. “Oh, well if that stick wouldn’t have been there I would’ve won and you know it,” said Ace. “Okay fine, you win, but you can tell me. Come on, why do you wear that necklace? Come on, Eagleson, What’s your secret?” asked Austin. “Okay, but you have to promise not to tell,” said Ace. “I promise, cross my heart hope to die,” said Austin. “Okay but I’m going to hold you to that hope to die phrase,” said Ace. “Okay,” said Austin.
© Copyright 2007 black_winged_angel (UN: badattitude94 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
black_winged_angel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/519404