*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/519490-7607
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1207566
Musings from my mind
#519490 added July 6, 2007 at 6:01pm
Restrictions: None
7/6/07
Hi all! I've been so very busy lately, you would not believe. It's real nice to have a few minutes to sit down and write a few sentences. I'm so excited that tomorrow I'll be going to pick up Joe and I'll have him with me for the rest of the summer. I sure missed that little booger. I think that's part of the reason that I've felt so out of sorts. So much of who I am is "MOM" that when that huge part of me isn't there it really throws me off. I did spend a few hours with Joe on Thursday. I picked him up to take him to his Occupational Therapy appointment and to an orthodontic evaluation after that. I was disappointed to see that Joe hadn't had a haircut, and looked like an orphan. Then, when I found out that his dad, the donkey hadn't picked up his ADHD prescription at the pharmacy because he didn't have the money to pay for it, I got really pissed. Instead of contacting me and telling me so I could make sure Joe got the meds he needed, he simply let the kid go unmedicated. I was furious. It took me a while to calm down from that one. But, I noted it, and am forming my plan to make sure that doesn't happen again. That means another court date, but I'll fight to the death for my son, so it doesn't matter. I'll go back to court a million times if I have to. He's most worth it. I've had a couple other frustrations that I won't mention here, but I think that they are in the process of ironing themselves out as well. Thank God and all that's holy!!! I'm ready for smooth sailing and sunny skies again. Work is going well, and I'm keeping very busy there. I'm not writing near as much as I'd like to, but hopefully that will change soon too. I don't have much to speak of in creative juices right now. Some days I can pound out poem after poem, but right now I'm in kind of a dry spell. I feel the dark clouds that have been hanging over me are starting to lighten and that sure makes a big difference. I hope to get around to reading all my bud's blogs soon. Ya'll know who ya're. I miss ya and love ya.
Thanks for stopping by,
Curls

© Copyright 2007 purtycurls (UN: lmjinfla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
purtycurls has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/519490-7607