*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/519902-All-Behind-Again
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1219658
Another plate full of the meat and vegetables of my life.
#519902 added July 8, 2007 at 5:17pm
Restrictions: None
All Behind Again
I can't believe it's not even a week since we returned from Menorca. Seems another lifetime ago now and this week has been exceedingly hectic. Dentists, hairdressers, shopping trips, phone calls and a wedding on top of the general mayhem of La La Land and Cloud Cuckoo land at home.

Next week doesn't look a great deal different. Yet more trips to the dentists which I'm extremely angry about but that's another long story, visits from friends, shopping trips and a school reunion next Saturday evening. A few boring days and nights at home sounds quite inviting at the moment.

So apologies for my lack of activity on the site, but I will do my best to catch up as best I can, when I can. Many thanks to those who've visited my blog and sent mail and especially to sultry for the lovely sig I'll download into my blog at some stage and to crackedbizkit for reviewing the whole of my Poetry folder.

But I did want to get my Menorca photos sorted before I completely forget I even had a holiday, so you'll find some of those below. I absolutely loved the island and would seriously contemplate living there if my life was free of serious responsibility...sigh.

We went on several trips, visited some beautiful towns and saw dancing horses perform. Mel would have loved it - they really did dance far better than many male partners I've encountered with some extremely intricate hoofwork. They obviously loved performing and enjoyed the applause too.

Murphy put in a few appearances but nothing drastic enough to spoil the sunshine. relaxation and general ease of the place. Such a peaceful, easy-going, friendly island with great shoe shops - I WANNA GO BACK. *Cry* - a small villa by the sea with a patio, pool, bar, Robbie Williams and a fast computer would do me fine. It's not much to ask is it?




© Copyright 2007 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/519902-All-Behind-Again