*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/520107-A-comment-about-myself
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #1216860
The comments and opinions of me, J_Bryon.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#520107 added July 9, 2007 at 2:25pm
Restrictions: None
A comment about myself
Well, no news is good news as far as the incident between my wife and me and the Marshfield, Wisconsin Police Department.

Yesterday I pulled my daughters, in their wagon, in a parade for a neighboring town's community celebration. We were part the float our church had in said parade. How was it, you may ask? It was HOT! Low 90s and high humidity. YES! Gotta love it. Actually, it was lots of fun participating like we did. The girls threw candy from the wagon at the appropriate (and inappropriate) times. My son rode on the actual float and threw candy as well.

I learned something from walking the parade route. Now forgive me if I come off as a pig but if you are a female, with developing or developed breasts (small or large), do NOT sit on the curbs during a parade if you are doing this:
1. Wearing a loose fitting t-shirt
2. Wearing a loose fitting 1 piece swimsuit.
3. Wearing a bikini
or, and probably most importantly
4. Wearing a tank top (loose fitting or not & braless or not)
These items of clothing combined with the low angle of sitting on the curb and the high angle of people walking or riding in the parade leaves VERY little to the imagination of what the breasts of the previously mentioned women look like.
It was a good parade!

Which brings me to a comment about myself -I enjoy sex, I do. No doubt about it. I love sex with my wife and, let's face it, with all the other females I had sex with before I met my wife. I do, however, enjoy just seeing naked women more. This means I'd be completely satisfied seeing a woman naked, for even just a moment, and nothing more. My wife knows this too. She knows that when I am out and about, with her or not, I think in my head that I wouldn't mind seeing this women and that women naked. The same goes for watching movies or TV. I guess it's mostly because I am a breast guy. I LOVE tits. Let me see anyone's for a second, put them away, and I am good. I don't need to touch them or have a desire to have sex with the person to whom they belong. NOPE. A couple seconds viewing and that's it! And what's even better is they don't have to belong to someone with the stereotypical "perfect" body. Fat, thin, old, young...it doesn't matter to me. Small, large, sagging or firm...bring 'em on! I have to admit that if given a choice, ideally, the small and firmer the better. That would be what I'd choose in a perfect world. I'd rather have a firm a woman with an A or B cup than a huge but slightly to very sagging C or D or larger cup. And natural over silicon stuffed any day. (If you a woman and have pics of yourself and your breasts feel free to e-mail them to me! I know I'd enjoy seeing them!)

Thanks for reading!

© Copyright 2007 J_Bryon (UN: j_bryon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J_Bryon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/520107-A-comment-about-myself