*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/522141
Rated: ASR · Book · Drama · #873145
The Royal Wedding. Fictional and personal views of Princesses and Queens.
#522141 added June 20, 2016 at 2:08pm
Restrictions: None
Grief Of The Princesses
Princess Briana and her sister Princess Amy were as close as two sisters could be. They rode horses together. They would sneak out of the castle at night to meet knights. If the King knew, he would have imprisoned the knights as well as his precious daughters.

Briana and Amy were walking around the castle grounds. Briana was engaged to Count Gerald and Amy was going to marry Count Louie. They talked about their wedding plans and laughed. They were having a double ceremony. It was a happy event that was going to take place soon. Their pet dog Spot followed them but whined and seemed uneasy. He didn't see the girls much and he missed them. The maid Rachael fed and cared for the dog but Spot was always used to be fed by the Princesses.

You wouldn't know that a happy event of a double wedding was taken place soon. Not much activity was happening and all the people who worked and lived at the castle seemed sad. The groomsman Carlos just gave Briana's horse fresh water. The horse whined and snorted. Carlos petted the horse. "I know boy. I miss them, too. The kingdom will never be the same without them."

Briana and Amy continued to walk around the grounds and headed into the woods. Today would have been their wedding day. They were killed by Vikings who had raped them first. Their spirits roamed the castle grounds and only their dog and horses could see them. They missed their previous life. They would see their grooms but the grooms couldn't see them but the girls knew that someday their grooms would find someone to share their lives with. They rode their horses at night and Spot would go with them to run and play. In the day time, the Princesses would roam the grounds but they vowed they would find peace. Someday, the Vikings would return and they would get their revenge. Until then, the blonde Princess and the red head Princess spirits would continue to roam the castle and estate that they loved. Revenge would be so sweet. Someday.

** Image ID #726570 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/522141