*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/523489-Posting-just-isnt-as-easy-as-it-looks
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1227752
I am finding my stride and living life in a world filled with chaos and change.
#523489 added July 24, 2007 at 4:48pm
Restrictions: None
Posting just isn't as easy as it looks...
I keep getting these annoying notes to post, but they are only sent because i set it up when I set up my blog. I wanted to make sure I wrote on here everyday, and I've done a lousy job of writing down a few things that happen with me. I am such an introvert when it comes to revealing myself on a scheduled basis! *Frown*

I've been sick lately, and I never have seemed to get my strength up to really do the things I'd like to do here. But on the other hand, I'm not some recluse who doesn't live if I'm not here; I do have my kids and my hubby to keep me busy.

Oh, and I have school! How can I leave that out?! I do have an A average and I am sure that much of my stress comes from maintaining so much for the school stuff, and I also have this love of safety issues. Well, I used to be a safety consultant before I started staying home with my daughter, but I have to keep my mind busy, so I read up on those types of things.

And, I am writing some poetry again. I MUST these days because I am feeling so emotionally pulled on outside areas of my world. My sister-in-law and her boyfriend are feuding and my husband works side by side with him, and he tells him everything! We are SOOOOO tired of hearing how the other one is doing them wrong...they both are wrong here but this IS a post that should be a stand alone rant, that's for sure.

See? I told that have stuff to write about, but that's the story of my life. I never just stop and document, and that's why I am not a writer to this day.

© Copyright 2007 Happy Adore♥ (UN: mylyndoll at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Happy Adore♥ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/523489-Posting-just-isnt-as-easy-as-it-looks