*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/526287-8607
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1207566
Musings from my mind
#526287 added August 6, 2007 at 8:30pm
Restrictions: None
8/6/07
Call to action, my fellow bloggers! If you haven't been to the blog of hoosiermomma2 , her son is in the hospital and needs our good thoughts and prayers. It is so hard on a mother's heart to have a child in the hospital and feel so helpless and so dependent on the guidance of the medical professionals. Up to now, the "guidance" (if you can call it that) they have been given has been as useless as tits on a boar hog. Let's all join our hearts together and pray that they will get some clear answers and a cure to make this child's suffering stop.

Think about this....how often do we all come on here and bitch and gripe and moan about all the stuff that has gone wrong for us? How many have rallied around us when we've had crummy days and have misplaced our courage? It's time to give some back. Send her some love, will ya? I thank you deeply.
Curls

© Copyright 2007 purtycurls (UN: lmjinfla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
purtycurls has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/526287-8607