*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/527033-Market-Was-A-Success
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1302157
My blogging here
#527033 added August 9, 2007 at 8:44pm
Restrictions: None
Market Was A Success
Our day at the Farmers Market proved to be a success. We were able to find fresh green beans, cucumbers, and greens to our liking. What really made the trip worth while was the purchase of prime Red Haven peaches straight from the orchards of Eastern Washington. What a delight.

We didn't see any of the fragrant soaps we desired. Maybe they will show up next time.

Today is another cloudy day with temperatures in the high 60's. A somewhat lazy day I call it.

Aside, from the normal routine of housework I haven't accomplished anything except spend 2 hours searching online for a wedding *Gift5* for a nephew, and his new bride, both in Michigan. I finally settled on cobalt blue wall urns and a cobalt blue Orecchio vase from Winterthurgifts.com. I have no idea if they will like them or not. I know alot of the younger generation do like the cobalt blue. When I say younger - I mean fortyish!

Speaking of fortyish....my oldest son who is 43 and still single, called me today. We had a pleasant talk as always. He hasn't seen my home here in Concrete as yet, and is wanting to come up and fish the Skagit River. That will be fun I'm sure. Hopefully he will come up when there is a good run on the salmon.

I got some good news in my email here. I got invited into a Campfire Creative by Kansaspoet!*Cool* Of course I accepted, and I might add looks like I am first on his list after he creates his poem! I feel quite honored to have been chosen to participate in one of his Campfire Creatives. I hope I will live up to his expectations. *Bigsmile* It should be alot of fun.


© Copyright 2007 ShiShad (UN: shishad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShiShad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/527033-Market-Was-A-Success