*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/527130
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fanfiction · #1303579
The tale of Meadow Turner, a Sim who tries to find her place in the neighborhood
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#527130 added August 10, 2007 at 11:10am
Restrictions: None
Prologue
Not all children are born are wanted.  Not every mother has a baby shower and glowingly accepts gifts for the little bundle inside her.  Not every child is greeted with kisses and hugs from their anxious father when they finally make their way into the world.  Meadow Turner was one of these children.  She was born in a hospital and brought home with no fanfare and no love.  To her mother, Meadow was little more than a burden she never asked for.  For that she neglected her child and never showed her the love a child needs to grow.  That is why Meadow was taken; a social worker came and took her away while her mother was consumed in her own frivolous needs.

Meadow never was adopted.  She was bounced through the system to many different houses and names.  That little girl never knew true parental love or any of the countless experiences other children shared with their loving families.  Meadow was completely alone.

When she finally became a teen, a social worker placed Meadow in a group home.  She finally got the chance to live an almost-normal life with other people just like herself; others who were taken away throughout their lives and forced into the system with no way clear out.


~~ LCS
© Copyright 2007 Lovely Strife (UN: lovelystrife at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lovely Strife has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/527130