*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/529023-81807
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1207566
Musings from my mind
#529023 added August 18, 2007 at 4:40pm
Restrictions: None
8/18/07
Well, as hopeful as I was with my last entry, once again the zodiac let me down. It's hard for me to believe that there are some people who will actually live their lives based upon some bulls*** horoscope prediction. Unbelievable. Sure, I read them, but don't put a whole lot of credence in them.

Today has been a busy day. This is my last weekend before my 17th (ugh) surgery. So far, I've drained and cleaned my 55 gal fish tank, vacuumed the car, armorall'd it, done some housekeeping, refilled the hummingbird and wild bird feeders and tried to remember to sit down and relax a little too. I even managed to visit a few other ports and rate and review a few items.

I had to call my phone company because my landline wasn't working. Turns out a module was burnt out at the box outside, so a tech had to come out and replace it. He said that he usually sees that after a lightening strike, but to the best of my knowledge, there has been no such strike. If there had been, this computer would have been the first thing to go, since it came over on the fricken ARK!!!!

So, I'm contemplating a nap at this point. I still need to do laundry, ironing, vacuuming, and some more cooking. I like to make a big casserole and put it into small containers and freeze it for later so I don't have to cook then. I won't be able to cook for a while, so I'd feel better having a well stocked freezer with "heat and eats".

I'm thinking tomorrow I may take Joe to the library downtown. He enjoys it there, and so do I. That's about it for now. I think I hear my pillow calling....lemme go answer it.

Thanks for stopping by,
Curls

© Copyright 2007 purtycurls (UN: lmjinfla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
purtycurls has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/529023-81807