*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/529704-Travel
Rated: 13+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #1301826
The story of Tanis, a young elf in the possesion of one of the lost elf crystals.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#529704 added August 22, 2007 at 9:27am
Restrictions: None
Travel
Waking in the morning, Kreija found herself near the dead fire, covered in her cloak. Throwing off the cloak, she looked around for the others and found them near the creek. "What are you up to?" she asked, approaching them.

"Ah, glad to see you up and about." said Ymir. "I know you're all exhausted, so I figured we could make a late start today. Now that we're all awake we can get ready to go."

On return to the camp, Kreija noticed the cart, made more or less as she had guessed, standing across from the hammocks. "Was it hard to carve?" said Kreija, indicating the vehicle.

"Not bad," said Fealthor, "The hardest part was getting the oafs loaded!" As they laughed, the companions removed signs of their presence and got ready to leave.

Tanis and Ymir moved the cart with it's burdens, while Fealthor and Kreija spotted them, making sure they didn't fall out.
© Copyright 2007 Tanthallas (UN: jotto2wonder at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tanthallas has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/529704-Travel