*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/533121-Emiko-Brisa
by TAofR
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1312019
Because I was born and raised on the moon
#533121 added September 6, 2007 at 1:22am
Restrictions: None
Emiko Brisa
Yesterday, my sister and I traded beds-just for the night.

While she can sleep in firm and soft beds, I can only sleep in soft ones, or medium firm ones with nice fluffy pillows. I'm a delicate flowers. Anyways, her bed was SO hard! I couldn't sleep at all....so I stared out at the moon for *counts* 4.5 hours....until I was so tired that I just...slumped backwards and fell asleep.

So, minutes before I pass out I hear this voice...that sounds like...both night sounds and the children playing. And its laughing by my hear, and singing in this made up language-almost a childs language. And I try to pinpoint it. As I'm falling asleep, I see this image. A child...very beautiful child. Skin pale-almost giving off a light blue glow, with pink/purple in her cheeks. Scales all over her body...but she wasn't a mermaid... Small, weird wings on her back made of bubbles and glass. Hair boyish, close to her head, curled and spiked, and blonde/white. She wore trousers and a vest of silver and teal leaves,and her eyes....wow....such a neon green with some gold tossed in.

Well....its then I realized that this was imagination personified. Yes. Weeks ago I made 4 muses. Each one to represent a different thing. The one I saw, her name is Emiko Brisa. My pure and childish imagination--my ability to paint with words. That is her. She is incharge of my daydreams, and I love her very Much.

Later on, I will discuss my other muses....

© Copyright 2007 TAofR (UN: chswriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TAofR has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/533121-Emiko-Brisa