*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/536678-92107
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1207566
Musings from my mind
#536678 added September 21, 2007 at 11:42am
Restrictions: None
9/21/07
I'm at work and our computer system is down and they don't know for how long. I'm tempted to leave for the day, but maybe I'll wait it out for a little while longer. I've got a boatload of laundry I need to do and other various and sundry household chores that need my special attention. It's a real tug of war....do I sit in my butt at work doing nothing and getting paid, or do I go home and get a lot of stuff done and not get paid? At first it sounds like a no brainer, but I'm one of those that when I'm at work, I want to actually WORK and not just goof off. It's more exhausting for me to sit and watch the clock drag than for me to be truly working hard and getting things done.

Having said all that, I'll take an early lunch and make up my mind after that. I know this isn't a real prolific blog today.....some days are like that...it is what it is.

thanks for stopping by,
Curls

© Copyright 2007 purtycurls (UN: lmjinfla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
purtycurls has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/536678-92107