*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/536894-92207
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1207566
Musings from my mind
#536894 added September 22, 2007 at 12:35pm
Restrictions: None
9/22/07
Happy Saturday everyone!! In case you were wondering, I made it through until 5pm at work yesterday. The system came back online around 3pm, but by that time I was so involved in another project that it didn't matter.

I've got one more load of laundry to wash and dry then that chore will be done. A meatloaf was just taken out of the oven and will be sliced and placed into individual containers for lunches next week with flavored rice and mixed vegetables.

One sinkful of dishes have been done and are drying in the dish drainer. Trash is being gathered to take to the waste disposal site. Here in the woods, we don't have trash pick up, so we drive our trash to refuse collection sites.

I've stumbled onto a couple fellow WDC writers that I really enjoy, and thought I'd give them a shout out. First, alfred booth, wanbli ska has a great port and is an awesome writer. I could spend days poking around his port if I didn't have anything else to do. When you go there, don't just read, but rate and review too. Like the rest of us, he values feedback.

Second, E E Coder has a blog and his entries always bring a smile to my face. If you need a good giggle, stop by his place and you'll get one or two.

I was feeling kinda silly today, so I thought I'd write a poem about someone I dated a while ago. It's kinda goofy, so beware. It's one of my few attempts at humorous writing. I'd appreciate some reviews on it.

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1322197 by Not Available.


Well, the dryer just stopped so off I go to fold more clothes. The fun just never ends around here...LOL

Thanks for stopping by,
Curls

© Copyright 2007 purtycurls (UN: lmjinfla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
purtycurls has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/536894-92207