*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/537375
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1321774
Just some crazy things that really happen in this life of mine.
#537375 added September 24, 2007 at 1:33pm
Restrictions: None
September 24, 2007
Holy cow. I've decided I have some very trying friends. Not in a bad way, but in a way where you never know what's coming next.

Carla, she's the friend I have known the longest, is going through some kind of second childhood. She wants to go out, she wants to be able to see who she wants, when she wants, and still have a boyfriend. Okay, maybe it's a mid-life crisis. All I know is I'm trying to figure out why she does the strange things she does.

I guess you would like to know more about Carla (not her real name). Carla is a vibrant woman. She's been married a few times, is in the middle of a divorce, and is living with a guy she has only met maybe 3 months ago. She's strong willed, smart, and, like myself, the mother of three kids. Her youngest is two years old, the oldest is 19. She's funny. She is the person who blurts out what she thinks but then turns around and tells people that she always considers her words before she speaks. If I could chose family, she'd be the loving aunt that marches to a different drum.

Lately, my friend has been exploring her sexually. She's been "feasting" on all the samples out there. Single, divorced, attached, married, no guy is safe. What sucks is that she expects me to understand. I can't. I tried, but I can't. I feel like I'm watching her self-destruct. Heavy sigh.

Trish, she's the opposite of Carla. She clings so tightly to her sense of what is right and what is wrong, that she is easily offended. Right now she is going through the second death of a close friend. Not that her friend died twice, but two older people, died. So she's really upset.

Carla has a tendency to agree with our boss (A guy by the way). Trish has a tendency to argue with the boss because he is never clear.

All that just to tell you, Trish is ready to "pound" Carla. She says one more reference about her huge boobs, one more comment about her sexual conquests while she's supposedly in a committed relationship, and any more treating her like she's a dip-shit and she is gonna tackle her.

By the way Trish is tiny. Carla isn't. Anyone wanna take bets?

© Copyright 2007 charmed01 (UN: dj1warner at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
charmed01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/537375