*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/537909-Cotys-Capitan-Zakari-Kenpachi
Rated: 13+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #1322428
I have finally got around to finishing this please rate
#537909 added September 27, 2007 at 7:45pm
Restrictions: None
Coty's Capitan Zakari Kenpachi
Coty awoke the next morning and conjured up some eggs and bacon and was just sitting down when.Someone knocked on the door of his house
"Uh high can I help you"said Coty to a woman with bubblegum pink hair and the same robes Renji was wearing.
"I am vice Capitan to Capitan Kenpatchi he should be here soon"said the woman.
"Uh ok and who are you?"said Coty
"I'm Yachuri Kusajishi of the eleventh division vice captain to Capitan Zaraki Kenpachi"said the woman
"Let me guess he is now my captain"said Coty
"You'll just have to wait and see Ken should be here any minute"said Yachuri
"Well till he gets here I'm finishing my breakfast want some I can make more if need be"said Coty
"Ok"said Yachuri
Coty conjured another plate of eggs and bacon as she sat down to eat.
"Wow how did you do that"said Yachuri
"Oh didn't any one tell you I'm a wizard"said Coty
"Wizard your profile said you where a Dragon Lord what is that any way"said Yachuri
'this girl is as nutty as a soup sandwich ' thought Coty
"A Dragon Lord is a wizard who at a very young age has a dragon sealed inside him.Then threw training is able to call the dragons power at will,and if certain conditions are met the.Dragon Lord can transform into the very dragon sealed inside him but it will only have as much power as the seal will allow out at once"said Coty.
"Wow then you can become a dragon"said Yachuri
"Yes, actually I can"said Coty
"Can I see"said Yachuri.
"Not right now"said Coty
"Can you at least tell me the conditions that a Dragon Lord needs to fufill before he can become a dragon"said Yachuri.
"Well first off the Dragon Lord must have gone threw years of training to master the powers of his dragon then.He must kill a demon or hollow as you call them that has killed at least one person.After that it's only a matter of time before it happens"said Coty.
"Before what happens"said Yachuri
"The last condition for a Dragon Lord to become a dragon someone close to them must die before there eyes only then will they become a dragon because the shear rage of it all pulls the dragon temporarily out from behind his seal"said Coty.
"Wow thats tens"said Yachuri.
'Oh you don't know the half of it' Coty thought
"My that was good"said Yachuri as they both finished eating Coty made the plates disappear.
"So where's this captain that I'm suppose to meet I would like to start doing this Soul Reaper thing sometime in this century"said Coty.
"Oh I'm suppose to take you to see him"said Yachuri
"What! but you said that your captain was coming here"said Coty
"He was but he decided to send me to get you instead"said Yachuri.
"You mean to tell me that we've been waiting here for nothing"said Coty
"No,he also wanted me to get anything about you that I could I figured why not get the information straight from the horses mouth"said Yachuri.
"Lady unless you want to end up going to the place where dead spirits go I suggest that you take me to this captain of yours"said Coty
"Wow can you show me how you made you eyes change like that"said Yachuri.
"That is none of your concern"said Coty his eyes returned to normal
"Huh now then Miss Kusajishi could you please take me to the captain"said Coty.
"Only if you tell me how you did that"said Yachuri
"Huh I let some of the dragons power slip out it happens from time to time nothing to worry about"said Coty.
"Ok fallow me"said Yachuri she took off like a shot and was out of Coty's sight within seconds.
'Wow and I thought I had problems this Zaraki guy must have his hands full with that one' thought Coty.His eyes started glowing yellow and a pink aura showed up where he had last seen the girl.'Well she's got a strong magical aura I'll give her that' he thought then he fallowed the trail.He came upon a dojo and heard screaming and wooden swords hitting one another.
'Guess this is it' he thought as he walked up to the door of the dojo it looked like a castle from feudal Japan.He walked inside to see it was plane wooden walls and padded floors.
"Uh Coty the Divine Dragon Lord here to see Capitan Zaraki Kenpachi"said Coty
"Oh a new guy"said one of the twenty or thirty men inside.
"Hey in order for you to see Capitan Zaraki you must defeat every single one of us"said a bald guy.
"Every single one of you?"said Coty
"One at a time of course don't want to over whelm you to much"said the bald man. Coty smiled.
"Over whelm me it'll take nothing short of a full army to over whelm me"said Coty
"A little over confident aren't we"said the Bald man.
"Na if anything I'm upset that you all won't come at me at once so I can get it over with"said Coty
"Ha!ha!ha! you take on all of us you look like you could barely use a sword let alone fight all of us"said the bald man.
Coty conjured the Divine Dragon Sword
"Well it's true that I don't really care for the use of swords even though I have used this thing a number of times I never really liked it as much as my spells"said Coty.
"That your Zonpakto"said the bald man
"No, it's my creation the Divine Dragon Sword"said Coty.
"Enough there will not be use of any real swords in this training room"said a man that was ruffly seven foot tall his hair spiked at odd ends and an eye patch over his right eye.
"Thats good because I hate using swords anyway"said Coty he made his disappear.
"Well then lets see what ya got Draggy"said Yachuri popping up over the Captains left shoulder. Coty smiled and raised his hand signaling for all of the Soul Reapers to come at him at once and they did Coty found himself surrounded by wooded swords.
"What ya gonna do now Draggy your cornered"said Yachuri
"Just watch"said Coty he started glowing white then a blast sent every single one of the men that had him surrounded flying into the wall all unconscious .
"That was awesome"said Yachuri
"Not bad Dragon Lord"said Capitan Zaraki
"Thanks is that all or do you have a mission you want to send me on"said Coty
"No thats it just wanted to see what kind of strength you had before I gave you any real missions"said Capitan Zaraki.
"Ken Likes you"said Yachuri
"Uh is that a good thing or a bad thing?"said Coty
"That is a bad thing for you but a good thing for me"said Capitan Zaraki he started drawing his sword.
© Copyright 2007 The Divine Dragon lord (UN: bull at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Divine Dragon lord has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/537909-Cotys-Capitan-Zakari-Kenpachi