*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/538809-Aisen-Returns
Rated: 13+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #1322428
I have finally got around to finishing this please rate
#538809 added September 30, 2007 at 11:57pm
Restrictions: None
Aisen Returns
"Woe hold it there Captain I thought you said no real swords"said Coty
"I did you fool can't you feel it?"said Captain Zaraki
"Feel what?"said Coty
"That spiritual pressure its a hollow"said Captain Zaraki
"A demon here but how I thought that they could come into Heaven"said Coty.
"Ha!ha!ha Heaven no this is the sub-level to Heaven it is the guard area and yes hollows can enter here"said Captain Zaraki.
"Well what are you orders Captain"said Coty
"Well since you knocked my entire squad out you'll have to help out as best you can"said Captain Zaraki.
"Ok then"said Coty he the Captain and the Vice Captain headed out side and up in the sky was another Captain Soul Reaper inside what looked like a black-hole standing on top of a monster with a white mask that looked like a skull.
"Ah Kenpachi Zaraki long time no see"said the man
"Aisen you are here by charged as a traitor and must be brought in by force"said Captain Zaraki.
"Oh am I well I don't think my new friends would like that"said Aisen pointing below him as a bunch of monster all wearing masks floated down on the Soul Society.
"Well don't just stand there gawking fight boy"said Captain Zaraki to Coty
"Yes,sir"said Coty he then took off he went in one direction his Captain in another. It wasn't long before he came upon a hollow that resembled a giant spider.
"Ah a soul for me to devour"said the hollow Coty created a none-elemental orb and then threw it at the hollow it hit it and exploded destroying the hollow. Coty then started running when he heard. A cry for help he made his eyes go dragon and saw a purple magical aura.Coty then stretched his arms as wide as they'd go purple electricity flowed from his hands and then it started to spiral and then it resembled a whirlpool floating in the air the funnel pointed dialectically at Coty.He then walked inside it and felt like he was being sucked inside a vacuum hose then he appeared in front of a humanoid like hollow at least nine-feet tall.Its skin as purple as a plum when it at its ripest
"Ah a new soul smells good"said the hollow
"S-stay back h-he's to strong"said the Soul Reaper fighting him
"Lady I'm not your average soul"said Coty to the Soul Reaper
"Hmm a high powered soul or a juicy Soul Reaper I can't decide which to eat first"said the hollow.He then exploded in a flash of white light
"How about neither of us"said Coty.
"What are you"said the woman
"I am Coty and what I am isn't your concern and you"said Coty helping her to her feet.
"I am Rukia Kushiki"said the woman moving her dark hair from her brown eyes.
Coty then ran down a path that lead him to another hollow Coty created another none-elemental orb and destroyed it.
"Hmm it seams that this new recruit is a bit stronger than I thought no matter lets see how he handles a Menmos Grand'e"said Aisen.The black-hole opened wider and giant hollows wearing long black robes and the usual white mask.That looked like a skull
"Get him Menmos"said Aisen.
Coty created a none-elemental orb and threw it at the closest one and it was knocked down but wasn't destroyed.
"Ok Aisen you want to bring in the big boys then I'll just step up my game"said Coty he started to glow bright white as he did all of the Menmos started to fall down as if they had tripped and where stuck to te ground like gravity had increased on them one-hundred times.Coty's skin turned snow white and scales protruded from it his hair twisted into two small horns.He then sprouted two wings from his backs he then started to fly into the air as the Menmos got back to their feet. He then created a none-elemental orb and then threw it at the closest one and then destroyed it with a display of his dragons power.Coty then flew at speeds that none could see him he then reappeared in front of another Menmos and then threw an orb at it and destroyed it.
"Your becoming a nusience boy"said Aisen
Coty was then surrounded by four hollows that didn't have any masks on.
"What are you"said Coty
"Arrancar"said one of the maskless hollows
"Dragon Lord"said Coty he then created a fireball and threw it at one of them it exploded with a blast of smoke.Coty then flew out of the smoke and was holding his sword it was glowing white.It also had a seat of mettle dragon wings coming from the guard the hilt was now white.
"You are the first to see my sword in its stage four"said Coty as the Arrancar's appeared from the clearing smoke. Coty then disappeared and reappeared behind the four Arrancars one of them fell over then blood shot out of his entire body and the it fell to peaces and the bloody pieces fell to the ground and turned to ash.
"You killed our brother"said one of the Arrancar
they then started glowing one turned into a creature made of water like substance another a bat like creature and the third turned into a rock like creature.
"This is are true forms"said the one that looked like it was made entirely of rock.They then flew at Coty and then created water rock and red orbs and then threw them at Coty and then flew backwards and was caught by a man in torn in black robes with a black Zonpakto his orange hair blew in the breeze like a wild fire.
"You alright"said the man as Coty regained his flight
"Uh nothing a dip in some hot springs won't cure"said Coty.The man then put his hand to his face and a mask that looked just like the hollows appeared on his face.
"Your an Arrancar!"said Coty
"No, Vizard"said the man he then disappeared from sight and the next thing Coty saw was another one of the Arrancar get sliced as blood shot from his chest Coty then.Flew at the other Arrancar and sliced him to ribbons.
"No, you darn Soul Reaper I'm going to send my most powerful Arrancar just for you"said Aisen.
"Bring it"said the man wiping his orange hair from his face a giant man like creature came out of a black-hole.
It had a little piece of its mask on its ear it his yellow eyes glared around looking for prey.Its black hair came down of his shoulder touching its long white robes
"Soul Reaper! kill all Soul Reapers!"said the giant
The man disappeared and reappeared behind the giant and was knocked back by the giants hand. Then the giant drew a giant Zonpakto from the sheath that his had on its back. Coty the flew over and caught the masked Soul Reaper to see that it had been broken and the man was unconscious. Coty laid him on a roof then started glowing white and was healed he then pointed his sword at the giant and a white orb appeared infront of the long blade and then it was filled with swirling white energy.Then the orb shot from the tip of the sword and then.It hit the giant and with an explosion of smoke the giant disappeared as the smoke cleared the giant was still standing.
"That tickled Soul Reaper"said the giant it then shot a giant red orb at Coty it then bounce off the area and floated into the sky and explode.
"Darn there is no way to defeat this guy"said Captain Zaraki who had appeared behind Coty.
"Captain what do we do"said Coty
"Pray for a miracle"said Captain Zaraki Coty flew into the air and then drew his sword and was heading at a blinding speed towards the giant.
"Coty stop it will kill you"said Captain Zaraki
"I know what I'm doing"said Coty he then was sent flying backwards and crashed right beside Captain Zaraki.
"Coty"said Captain Zaraki running to his injured sub-ordinate.
Coty started glowing and then he started growing his face became a snout his horns lengthened he grew a tail his wings grew as well his teeth became fangs he grew to the hight of a twenty-story building.
"Roar"said the dragon
"What is that"said the giant
"Its doesn't matter your strong enough to destroy it"said Aisen the giant started to change its skin turned gray.A cannon like hole appeared on its shoulder and then its face had a gray mask around it.
"You will not stop me"said the giant it tried to move only it couldn't
"I can't move what's going on"said the giant.
"I put a spell on you so that your stuck to the ground immobile"said the Dragon then a white ring appeared around the giant.The Dragon flew into the Stratosphere and the giant followed him the ground that he was standing on was cut into a perfect circle.The dragon then started glowing and it shot a beam of none-elemental energy from its mouth and destroyed the giant in a flash of white light.Then he flew back down to the Soul Society.
"Darn it I don't know what you are but I'll be back"said Aisen as the black-hole he was in disappeared
The dragon then looked at the village the Soul Reapers had already gathered ready to fight him.The dragon created a none-elemental orb and then shot it at the nearest building destroying it and ten buildings around it.The Dragon was then hit with a red orb and saw a giant snake made of bamboo.The Dragon blasted it with another none-elemental orb destroying the snake.
"No,Zabimaru"said Renji
"Cherry blossom blades"said a man as his sword became pink petals and then flew at the dragon slicing its white skin only to see that it instantly healed. Then Captain Zaraki took off his eye patch and started glowing yellow then he drew his sword and jumped on the dragons back and started hacking away only to see it heal as well.Then the dragon started glowing green it was also shrinking its wings and tail started to degenerate.Its horns shrunk and untwisted back into dirty blonde hair.Then the claws and hind legs became hands and feet the scales fell off and turned to ash.Leaving only white skin then the snout shrunk into a face the fangs became human teeth.Coty's robes then magically returned onto his body and then his eyes returned to their gentle hazel.
"Uh I'm sorry but it had to be done"said Coty he then passed out Captain Zaraki put his eye patch back on and stopped glowing then he picked up the sleeping Dragon Lord and took him to the hospital.
© Copyright 2007 The Divine Dragon lord (UN: bull at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Divine Dragon lord has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/538809-Aisen-Returns