*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/538561-The-War-Minutes-Before-The-Warning
by twin1
Rated: E · Book · Fantasy · #1325520
It's a magical story full of adventure friendship love and new worlds.
#538561 added September 29, 2007 at 7:00pm
Restrictions: None
The War Minutes Before The Warning


         Sparks of magic lit up the ocean and a foggy glow hovered over the surface reviling movement made by thousands of warriors and creatures battling for the price of there lives.
         The water had turned maroon red from all the blood shed and bodies floated horrifyingly to the rhythm of the song of war.
         The mer warriors fought with all there might as Damens’s army thrashed upon them.  The Agias mer fighters were arrayed in armor of gold and rode majestically upon the backs of wild dolphins. They held no weapons for they had something even more powerful, the Talith power.
         With there dangerous hands they attacked crazed sharks electrocuting them and burning them to unrecognizable heaps of jolting flesh, as more and more evil creatures joined the fight. They were becoming exhausted and although they fought there hardest it always seemed like another creature would take the place of a victorious kill.
         Other kingdoms had joined into the battle to help the dominant civilization, Agias. Even though no one ever thought that they’d be the ones needing support.
         The thousands of Warriors from afar fought charging with long sharp spears and shields of rare shells, for they had no special power. They were covered with the protection of radiant emerald coral that wrapped down their entire bodies yet they could bend and move ever so freely and their wavy orangeish-red hair flowed from helmets of thin limestone.
They fought Damen’s bountiful army of betrayers, which once had been normal beings but were now transformed into brainwashed murderers. There fins had turned black as ashes and their eyes burned passionately with red flames of fire. They mercilessly swung wipes tied entangled with glass, bones, sharks teeth, and poisonous seaweeds.  With every swing it would rip into the victims body pulling out handfuls of bloody flesh.
Damen’s battling side was slowly driving the noble mer people trapped back against the mountains of Agias where inside the secret kingdom was safely hidden.
But then everyone seemed to freeze even the betrayers as harsh growls and body tensing roars echoed from behind everyone as the noise became louder and loader as the creature crept closer and closer and the ocean floor shook.
Then as the betrayers silently parted like the red sea out from the blurred action stepped two giant sea serpents with sharp teeth more deadly than any sword.
They hissed like snakes as they uncoiled their long dark bodies reviling sharp spikes that trailed down their scaly backs. A dark cloaked figure with hands raised in possessive control stood between them. Damen.
One thrashed its bulky head snapping up innocent victims. While the other one easily swept away jabbing weapons with one swipe of its sharp talons. As a cloud of spears darted towards them they huffed wrinkling their noses and breathed out a poisonous acid. It burned everything it touched to ashes. 
King Titus with a sword struck bravely at one of the serpents trying with all his life to avoid its deathly breath, as Arnada and Princess Selena took on the other one.
When suddenly a spark of glowing light flicked the queen in the ear and whistled vibrations threw her mind. Finally the warning has reached us.
Then with a loud voice she yelled, “RETREAT.”
Quickly the Agias army backed a ways and all the creatures and helpers escaped into secret caves. All that was left was the merpeople.
Damen’s side began to cheer an untrue victory and Damen himself laughed with evil pleasure as they marched forward. Not knowing they were walking into a trap.
When suddenly the cheering stopped and everything fell silent as a deafening squeal shrieked in the distance and with a wave of pressure Kraken appeared snatching up the evil creatures and ripping everything to shreds.
Now the few betrayers were all Damen had left, so with war cries the Agias warriors charged back at them.
© Copyright 2007 twin1 (UN: heathertwin1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
twin1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/538561-The-War-Minutes-Before-The-Warning