*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/538887-Realization
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Saint
Rated: 18+ · Book · Drama · #1320829
This is a book based on my life. Real characters, real events.
#538887 added October 1, 2007 at 11:54am
Restrictions: None
Realization
"So we finally meet." Said Michael

"This seems so unreal, I can't believe you're here." Said Audrey. There were tears in her eyes.

"Hey now, don't cry, we're here together, nothing to long for anymore. No more sadness in not being able to see each other. No more wishing the other would just get on a plane and come to you. This is happening, right now. And I couldn't be happier."

"I know, I'm not sad, I'm overwhelmed with happiness, I just can't belive this is real. I don't know if I could take it if this is just a dream." The tears were still coming.

"Don't talk like that. This isn't a dream. I'm real, you are real, this is all real."

Almost immediately after he finished his sentence, a second girl appeared right next to Audrey. She was an exact replica of the girl he had been thinking about and dreaming about for years. Only now, she was dressed up like Audrey, same outfit, from her white Hollister shirt covered by an open jean jacket that formed tightly around her upper body, down to the light jeans and flip flops that made up the bottom. And finally there was that little red ribbon that hung from her gorgeous long blonde hair. They were identical to each other. And it took just now for Michael to realize that this whole time, Audrey was his dream girl.

That hit him in the face like a bus hitting a cow.

He awoke with a jump and almost fell out of bed. This realization had just jolted him out of sleep. But how? What about your dreams has the power to do that to you? Then he thought about the dream. It wasn't the dream that made him get up. It was the thought of Audrey and the other girl. He knew he had a new purpose. He must find her. Whatever it takes. If he has to go through his parents, and just pick up and leave, so be it. This wasn't a simple matter of obedience anymore. This was life, this was his life throwing a curveball at him and he has to hit it going 200 miles per hour. This was what he had to do.
© Copyright 2007 Saint (UN: kurij at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Saint has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/538887-Realization