*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/539889-Thank-you-MUSES
by TAofR
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1312019
Because I was born and raised on the moon
#539889 added October 6, 2007 at 2:57am
Restrictions: None
Thank you MUSES!
*cough*

YES! After 2 months of not writing ANYTHING except ideas for novels and comic ideas, I FINALLY finished a short story! OH yea!*dances*

So here I am to say thanks to my muses!

THANK YOU Desirat Arzu for the initial spark, the idea that had a choir of angels singing in my ears until the bled....

THANK YOU Emiko Brisa for the description of Jack! Now inspire me to draw him too!

THANK YOU Vida Chesna, for your work to REALLY hammer out the girls personality, and Jacks and for letting me finish this!

AND THANK YOU ZEVI for kicking up the creative juices....don't slack....

*sigh* Well don't growl at me either you silly wolf I was just joking....yes, yes, I know I have to put some work into it too! Jeez....yea...yea ok I'll see you in my dreams...be sure to bring you black furry friends too!...oh but if you can shrink a little before coming into the room? Thanks...


© Copyright 2007 TAofR (UN: chswriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TAofR has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/539889-Thank-you-MUSES