*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/539943-History-Repeats-Itself
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1030039
This will show our fight with Fibromyalgia, so others can learn that it's real.
#539943 added October 6, 2007 at 2:08pm
Restrictions: None
History Repeats Itself
         I've had a lot going on the past week or so, but one thing has been consistent, even bringing back past "memories", for lack of a better word. The Fibro.
         An extra busy couple weeks at work due to the preparations for special things that need to be done at the end of the 3rd quarter of the year, and the additional task of training a new member of our programming group meant hectic, occasionally longer than usual days at the office. That, of course led to worse traffic driving home because I wasn't getting out in front of the busiest part of rush hour traffic on those days, and that led to less time to get anything done around here, and sometimes getting to bed later than I'd planned. Sheesh. *Smile*
         In that same time, the fibro has consistently reminded me of, and confirmed two of the basics: you feel the pain more when you're tired, and the chilly, damp air can set it off as well. I've hurt more in the evenings than usual some days, and those days usually turned out to be when I would also feel myself heading for an early shut down. And the very few cooler evenings we've had so far have set off the pain in my knees. Those two things, at least, are predictable.
         The cooler evenings are gone for now, supposedly to return later next week. We will see if they do. Overall I do better being chilly than when I'm too hot, but the knee pain is the one thing that runs counter to that statement. See you all next time.

© Copyright 2007 Incurable Romantic (UN: jwilliamson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Incurable Romantic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/539943-History-Repeats-Itself