*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/546342-Heck-of-a-Month
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1030039
This will show our fight with Fibromyalgia, so others can learn that it's real.
#546342 added November 3, 2007 at 12:53am
Restrictions: None
Heck of a Month
         My apologies to all of you for not being here more during October. A lot's been going on, both at work and around here, but that's a whole other story, and out of the scope of this blog.
         Needless to say, I'm here because our nemesis has never really left. My legs and knees have some days better than others, but more often than not it's felt in recent weeks as if the pain never really goes totally away. Nice, huh? At least I used to get that kind of reprieve. Thankfully those hectic days I alluded to at work can do a pretty fair job of keeping my mind off the more common side of the pain, the usual ongoing muscle tightness or knee aches, and the only things that get my attention at those times are the new, or extra-strong pains. The ones I hadn't had before, or a familiar one at about twice the previous levels.
         Tonight it's the tight leg muscles, knee aches that won't go away, AND a new one. One I've had only about 3 times before. A different kind of back pain, in a different spot. The kind where no position you try is comfortable, even in bed. The kind of pain that just won't go away. Where you really need to be dead tired to get to sleep unless you have a medication to help you. Thankfully, my Nortriptylene does that very nicely.
         THese pains have been with me about 36 hours, and all but the new back pain for about 5 days before THAT. And these wild temperature and climate variations we've had lately have sure NOT helped matters in that department. We'll just have to see if things continue this way as the temps drop for part of next week.
         My thanks to those of you who have wondered where I've been, and made a point of asking. My apologies for worrying you. I shall do my best to be here a tad more often.
         All of you take care, and I'll see you a bit later.

© Copyright 2007 Incurable Romantic (UN: jwilliamson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Incurable Romantic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/546342-Heck-of-a-Month