*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/540606-The-Last-Step-Wraith-Returns
Rated: 13+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #1316558
Lots of views no comments please comment I like to know what you guys think
#540606 added October 9, 2007 at 5:29pm
Restrictions: None
The Last Step Wraith Returns
"Ok Jason well done now we move on to the final step"said Coty

"I'm ready"said Jason.

"Ok then channel the dragons power then I want you to transform"said Coty

"T-transform but I just learned how to channel the dragons energy enough to become a half dragon let alone a full powered dragon."said Jason

"I think you'll surprised"said Coty

"Ok then I'll do as you say"said Jason. He started glowing purple then the magical aura changed to a bright sea green.
His skin grew sea green scales his eyes changed dark blue he then sprouted wings and a tail.
He then started growing his hair twisted into two yellow horns.
He then stopped at thirty stories and started to change back then he completely returned to normal.

"Darn I all most had it"said Jason

"Do it again this time do it right"said Coty

"Do it right then I did that wrong"said Jason

"Yes, you must channel all of your energy into the dragon just as the dragon channels its energy into you"said Coty.

Jason started glowing again and was quickly changing into the Dragon of time and space Coty backed away to make sure that the dragon wouldn't try and attack him.

"Coty somethings wrong that dragons energy isn't Wraith's"said Draco

"What do you mean"said Coty.

"Wraith was a black dragon this one isn't"said Draco

"What do you mean Draco it said that it was your brother"said Coty.

"It lied I thought it was Wraith so it pretended to be Wraith that dragon is Sheotus the Dragon of Death."said Draco.

"What but we destroyed the Death Dragon"said Coty

"Its his brother not mine"said Draco.

"But even you said he was your brother"said Coty

"He must have put a spell on himself to make it look like it to me"said Draco.
Coty then saw a forty story sea green dragon standing in front of him

"Well I guess there isn't any point in hiding my true intentions any more"said the Death Dragon.

"Well Death Dragon you've finally returned"said Coty

"I'm his brother not him"said the Dragon

"Oh I know who you are and I also know that Jason has been able to change into you for sometime"said Coty.

"Oh since when"said the Dragon

"Since I first met Jason"said Coty

"So you knew that little transformation was a hoax"said the Dragon

"Yeah the Half dragon form was too close to the actual form to not be an intentional transformation.
Also it takes much longer for a Dragon Lord to talk to their dragon not to mention transform into a half dragon"said Coty.

"So you new eh well then I guess there is no point in hiding my true power from you"said the Dragon.
He then started glowing and increased to the size of the Empire State building

"Hmm so you think that you have enough power to beat the Divine Dragon"said Coty as he started glowing white and transformed into the Divine Dragon.

"Well Draco it seams that your power has lessened since we last met"said the Death Dragon.

"Draco I think we're going to need the Universal Dragon"said Coty

"Na I can take this guy"said Draco.

He flew into the air and then created a none-elemental orb and shot it at the Death Dragon who disappeared into thin air then showed up behind him.
Draco whipped him with his tail and sent him flying into the ground.The Death Dragon flew back up and appeared to be unharmed.

"Is that the best you can do"said the Death Dragon he then created a dark orb and shot it a Draco and sent him flying into the wall of the dimension.

"I see why you brought me here you did it to protect the humans"said the Death Dragon

"I did no such thing that would be my vessels doing"said Draco.

He then created a beam of none-elemental energy and then spin in a complete circle hitting the Death Dragon and sending him flying into ground of the dimension.
Death Dragon created his own beam of dark energy and then blasted the Divine Dragon into the sky of the dimension.

He then fell to the ground with a crash
"Oops looks like I hurt the baby"said Death Dragon

"Uh"said the Divine Dragon.

"And you called yourself a dragon god"said the Death Dragon

"I AM!!"said Draco he started glowing and was instantly healed he then released the energy in his system and then it bubbled out.
Then destroyed the Death Dragons left wing sending him falling to the ground.
Then the Divine Dragon flew into the sky and then blasted the other wing.
The Death Dragon then created the black orb and then threw it shot it at the Divine Dragon.
Who created the Dragons Time Shield it bounce off the shield and then it hit the Death Dragon destroying the front legs of the Dragon.

"As the last Dragon Lord you're by far the worst"said Draco he then created a none-elemental orb the size of his own body. Then he made it blast the Death Dragon with a beam and it vaporized the Death Dragon.
Coty then returned to normal he then opened a portal and then walked inside and was in front of Naruto and Hinata exactly where they where standing when they left.

"Oh Coty where's Jason that was fast"said Naruto

"He was killed by the Divine Dragon"said Coty

"Huh Coty why he just wanted to learn how to become a Dragon Lord like you"said Sakura.

"He already knew how it was a trap to try and catch me off guard so he could become the strongest Dragon Lord alive."said Coty

"So Jason is no more"said Naruto

"Wasn't anything left of him when I left the Dragon made sure of that"said Coty.He then collapsed and passed out.

"Coty"said Naruto and Hinata she then bent down and inspected him

"Is he alright"said Naruto

"He's fine just exhausted"said Hinata.

"Naruto picked Coty up and he and Sakura took him to his tent to rest there then they left.For their own houses.

© Copyright 2007 The Divine Dragon lord (UN: bull at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Divine Dragon lord has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/540606-The-Last-Step-Wraith-Returns