*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/541528-Round-1
Rated: 13+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #1316558
Lots of views no comments please comment I like to know what you guys think
#541528 added October 14, 2007 at 3:26pm
Restrictions: None
Round 1
Coty and Naruto ran over to where the brackets where and they saw who they where fighting.

"Oh great I'm going to have to fight Sakura in the first round"said Naruto hanging his head.

"Hm lets see who I got"said Coty he scanned the paper for his name.

"Ah here I am lets see I'm fighting-" he put his finger on his name then put it underneath it.

"I'm fighting Neji"said Coty smiling.

"Your crazy I would much rather fight Sakura over Neji and yet you're smiling"said Naruto.

"Yeah I wanted someone tough to test my powers on"said Coty.

"I think you're off your rocker"said Naruto

"Why?"said Coty.

"Because Neji is the best ninja in the Hidden Leaf Village"said Naruto

"So I'm the only wizard that has the strength of the ancient worriers"said Coty.

"You got the Dragon back"said Naruto with a look of excitement on his face.

Coty sighed "I wish"

"Oh sorry about that"said Naruto

"No,big deal I've had ten years to get over it"said Coty. He rolled up the sleeve of his white robes on his right shoulder. To show tanned skin

"The seal vanished three days after I started training"said Coty.

"Oh my that means that the dragon is-"said Naruto

"Yes, a dead stone statue now resides inside the pen of the Great Divine Dragon and The Divine Dragon Lord"said Coty.

"What are you talking about your the Divine Dragon Lord"said Naruto.

"Naruto I can no longer go by that title I am no longer able to transform into a dragon I don't even have a dragon sealed inside me anymore"said Coty.

"Will Coty please report to the arena your match will start in ten minutes"said the Hokages voice over loud speakers.

Coty walked into the arena after getting there via a portal he was then in an open area.It looked like the outskirts of a forest it was. Open field of well kept grass then at the end of the area. Was a small grove of trees

"Are first match is about to begin will the competitors please shake hands and you may begin"said Tsunade.

Neji's white eyes with no visible pupils looked as if they had been brought into focus the veins in his temples popped out of his head.

"Byakuugan"said Neji

Coty created a fireball and threw it at Neji who rotated a full one-hundred eighty degrees releasing his chakra as he did so creating a small bubble around him. Doing this caused the fireball to be deflected.

"I was hopping for a better challenge from you"said Neji smiling.

"Coty then created the four elements orb and threw it at Neji he did his chakra rotation and was blown back into the wall.

"Uh thats more like it"said Neji he then ran at Coty and started doing his soft fist technique.Coty doing everything he can to keep from getting touched by the waves of chakra being sent from Neji's open palms.

"Come on Coty show me your dragons power"said Neji

"I can't he's gone"said Coty.

He then generated an electrical field from his body and shocked Neji who fell over.

"The winner is Coty"said Tsunade

Coty walked over touched Neji and dispelled the parallelizes Neji then jumped up and was ready to continue the fight.

"Uh Neji you lost"said Coty

"Oh uh well done"said Neji.His eyes then returned to there white nothingness.

"Next Naruto Uzumaki and Sakura Haruno"said Tsunade.

Naruto and Sakura walked onto the field then she put on a pair of leather gloves.As Neji and Coty walked off of the field Coty walked over to Naruto and smiled.

"Good luck"said Coty

"I hate you"said Naruto with a look of utter fear on his face.

As soon as Coty and Neji left the arena Tsunade said "Go"

Sakura punched the ground and sent a shock wave towards Naruto who jumped into the air.Then he ran as faraway from Sakura as he could to keep from being hit.

"Whats wrong Naruto your not afraid are you?"said Sakura with a smile on her face.She then started running at Naruto and then punched him. Sending him flying he then hit the arena wall and disappeared in. A puff of smoke then Sakura was pulled under ground by a pair of hands.

Only her head was above ground as Naruto shot up from behind her and then looked down.

"Thank Kakashi for this"said Naruto

"Oh I will after I beat you"said Sakura as she burst threw the ground.Sending Naruto flying into the arena wall he was knocked unconscious.

"Sakura is the winner"said Tsunade

Naruto the awoke to find himself on the wall of the arena he peeled himself off and left with Sakura.

"That is the end of the first round"said Tsunade after several more rounds.

"And here are the surviving fighters

first Coty

second Sakura

Third Choji

Fourth Gaara

Fifth Kankuro

Sixth Shikamaru

Seventh Ino

Eighth Kiba

Ninth Shino

and last but certainly not least the current champion Kakashi."said Tsunade

"The next round will begin three days from now that gives you ten plenty of time to rest up for the next round"said Tsunade.

© Copyright 2007 The Divine Dragon lord (UN: bull at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Divine Dragon lord has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/541528-Round-1