*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/541987-Compu-crashin-and-finals-approaching
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1227752
I am finding my stride and living life in a world filled with chaos and change.
#541987 added October 16, 2007 at 12:11am
Restrictions: None
Compu crashin' and finals approaching...
So, I try to be ready for the unexpected, but I wasn't ready when my computer took a dump on me over a week ago. *Frown* Fortunately for me, and the rest of the family, we have a "back-up" slower computer that me and my son now wrestle over. I'm not gone just working things out and trying to pass this philosophy class.

I always thought that if I had a chance to take a philosophy class, that I would really dig the whole experience. I did and what makes this good for me is that it gives just one more thing that my husband and I can get into healthy discourse over.

As Socrates said, "The unexamined life is a life not worth living" and you know, I think that more people should take the time to examine themselves. You'd be surprised, and maybe even delighted, in what you would find out about yourself. *Smile*

So, in closing, I miss you guys, and I hope you don't think I am being a jerk, just trying to get a few things together. Love to you and peace...~Adore

© Copyright 2007 Happy Adore♥ (UN: mylyndoll at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Happy Adore♥ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/541987-Compu-crashin-and-finals-approaching