*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/547462-My-little-girl-is-two-today
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1227752
I am finding my stride and living life in a world filled with chaos and change.
#547462 added November 7, 2007 at 10:02am
Restrictions: None
My little girl is two today!!!
As I sit and write this note, I think of the mounting crescendo of emotions as I saw my hospital stay drawing to a bittersweet close. I'd been hospitalized for two months in order to give her more time to gestate in the womb, and my body was now racked with the pains of birth, but that was nothing new to me. I had been in labor the entire time, and now, she was finally going to be coming to see me!

If you could only see her, see how beautiful, bright and loving she is, you would know that she is so very blessed of God. Though she was born premature by seven weeks, she has not suffered any developmental issues; she seems to be more advanced and full of vigor than most, if you ask me! *Bigsmile*

We have a few things planned for her today, probably go get her some breakfast, buy her some balloons (her favorite!) and cake/ice cream of course! I think we are going to plan her birthday party for the weekend, when more people can stop by and wish her a happy birthday.

Well, I'd better get back to my little one...take care! *Heart*

© Copyright 2007 Happy Adore♥ (UN: mylyndoll at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Happy Adore♥ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/547462-My-little-girl-is-two-today