*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/542563-Taking-a-look-at-The-Rejector
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#542563 added October 18, 2007 at 2:23pm
Restrictions: None
Taking a look at: The Rejector
Are you considering traditional publishing. Then one of the things that is a must is to find an agent. There are plenty of agents out there who are blogging. One of them is: THE REJECTOR.

I try to pop in from time to time, because yes, I would like to find an agent for some of my projects I have in the works and it helps to hear what the Rejector has to say.

The last topic discussed was "Titles." The advice given was don't worry about titles. That's something that can be worked on. There's a list of previous posts and archives.

While THE REJECTOR is honest and maybe harsh for some people's tastes, I find it refreshing to be told up front what to expect, what works, what doesn't.

Again, if you're interested in what the Rejector has to say about query letters and traditional publishers, take a look. It will ultimately help you put your packet together for submission.

Here's a link:
http://rejecter.blogspot.com/


© Copyright 2007 StephBee - House Targaryen (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - House Targaryen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/542563-Taking-a-look-at-The-Rejector